£99 – Buckinghamshire stay with dinner & bubbly, save 51%
Why We Love This Deal
Denham Grove is in 48 acres of leafy Buckinghamshire countryside, 15 minutes' drive from the edge of the Chilterns Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. An overnight stay here is now £99 and saves up to 51% on the usual cost, allowing you to roam the endless walking trails, explore the vast areas of woodlands and get back to nature, for less.
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A glass of prosecco (worth £6.50 per person)
- A 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £26 per person)
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £10)
- It's £139 for a 2-night stay with the same inclusions and dinner on the first night, and £179 for a 3-night stay (dinner on the first night only)
- Not available on 24-25, 31 December, 2020
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Denham Grove sits in 48 acres of private parkland in the Colne Valley Park, 15 minutes' drive from the edge of the Chiltern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, where you can discover a vast variety of landscapes, walking trails, and wildlife
- Guests have access to the leisure facilities, which include a gym, a heated indoor pool, a spa bath, a sauna, and tennis courts
- The hotel has a restaurant that uses local produce, a bar, and a lounge that serves afternoon tea
- The Chiltern Open Air Museum, which has a collection of over 30 rescued and reconstructed historic buildings from the Chiltern Hills, and Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, home to The Making of Harry Potter, are both 20 minutes' drive away
- The Natural History Museum at Tring is 30 minutes' drive away and Woburn Safari Park, where visitors can drive through large enclosures that contain species such as white rhino, elephants, tigers, and black bears, is a 45-minute drive away
- Windsor, where you can take a walking trail to see all the sites, including Windsor Castle and the River Thames, is around 30 minutes' drive from the hotel
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01895 833338 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by 2pm, the day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Under five can stay and dine for free. Children aged 5-16 can stay for £10 on a B&B basis. Dinner starts from £10 per child.