£16 – Brighton observation tower w/bubbly, save up to 40%
Ride the British Airways i360 -- a 450-foot-tall observation tower on the Brighton seafront -- and get a glass of bubbly. This deal is £16, saving up to 40% on the usual cost.
- One adult flexible ticket (aged 16 and over) to the British Airways i360, plus a glass of sparkling wine or a soft drink*
- A child flexible ticket (4-15), plus a fruit juice, is £8
- Valid Monday-Friday until 12 April, 2019. View flight times here
Why We Love It
- During your flight, you will be whisked 450 feet up while enjoying a glass of sparkling wine from the on-board Sky Bar
- Once at the top, you can enjoy views across Brighton and along the coast -- on clear days, you could spot the tip of the Isle of Wight, which is over 40 miles away
- The tower, which The Guardian calls the "coolest" addition to Brighton's seafront, was built by the creators of the London Eye
- The ticket is flexible -- meaning you can go at any time and don't need to pre-book
The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package.
Up to 40% off
When You Can Go
Mon-Fri until 12 Apr, 2019