£39 – Celeb-chef meal for 2 in Birmingham's city centre
Why We Love This Deal
Craft in Birmingham city centre, which has "Great British Menu" chef Andrew Sheridan at its helm, offers "inventive and richly delicious food", according to Birmingham Live. You can now visit for a 2-course meal for two for less than £20 a head, and save up to 44% on the regular cost.
- A 2-course meal for two from the set lunch and dinner menu, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each, plus a large bottle of still or sparkling water to share
- A voucher for four is £78
- A 3-course meal is £45 for two and £90 for four
- Valid 12-2:30pm Wednesday-Friday, 5-7pm Wednesday-Thursday from reopening until 18 December, 2021
- You can visit on a Friday (5-7pm) or Saturday for lunch and dinner (12-2:30pm; 5-7pm) for a £10 supplement per person, payable directly to the restaurant
- Due to current government restrictions, Craft is now temporarily closed. Visit https://weare-craft.co.uk/ for more information. We have worked with the restaurant and extended the dates you can use your voucher until 18 December, 2021
Why We Love It
- This dining experience would usually cost up to £66
- Executive chef Andrew Sheridan represented Wales on the BBC's "Great British Menu" in 2018 and 2019, and was also named North West Chef of the Year in 2011
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 44% off
How to Book
(13 Member Ratings)