£39 – Celeb-chef meal for 2 in Birmingham city centre
Why We Love This Deal
Craft in Birmingham city centre, which has "Great British Menu" chef Andrew Sheridan at its helm, is offering a 2-course meal for two for less than £20 a head.
- A 2-course meal for two from the set lunch or dinner menu, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each, plus a large bottle of still or sparkling water to share
- A voucher for four is £78
- A 3-course meal is £45 for two and £90 for four
- Valid 12-2:30pm Wednesday-Friday, 6:30-8:30pm Wednesday-Thursday until 31 December
Why We Love It
- You save up to 37% on the usual cost of this experience
- Executive chef Andrew Sheridan represented Wales on the BBC's "Great British Menu" in 2018 and 2019, and was also named North West Chef of the Year in 2011
- We love the sound of the lamb main course, with the hot chocolate tart to finish
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.