£45 – 3-course celeb-chef meal for 2 in Birmingham, 39% off
Why We Love This Deal
Purnell's Bistro & Ginger's Bar in Birmingham is owned by Michelin-starred celebrity chef Glynn Purnell. You can now visit for a 3-course meal for two for £45 -- that's up to 39% less than usual.
- A 3-course meal for two from the à la carte menu*, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for four is £89
- Valid 12-1:45pm Monday-Saturday; 6-9:30pm Monday-Friday until 30 April -- availability is limited on Saturdays
- You can visit for dinner (5-9:30pm) on Saturday for a £20 supplement per couple, payable directly to the venue
Why We Love It
- Glynn Purnell has featured on a number of TV shows, including the BBC's "Great British Menu" and "Saturday Kitchen", and Channel 4's "My Kitchen Rules"
- Purnell's Bistro offers "high quality ingredients creating wonderfully flavoursome dishes", according to the Birmingham Mail
- You can expect "big flavours, comfort food and easy eating" at the bistro, where the "standards are off the chart", according to the Express & Star
- The venue is in the city centre, close to the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, and the shops at the Bullring and Grand Central
A maximum of 12 people per table, except on Saturdays when maximum group size is four. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 39% off
How to Book
(331 Member Ratings)