£69 – Michelin-starred 'Brummie tapas' meal for 2, 42% off
Why We Love This Deal
You can expect "playful dishes" and "flavours and textures that marry perfectly" at the Michelin-starred Purnell's Restaurant in Birmingham. A tasting-menu meal for two is now less than £35 a head -- that's 42% less than usual.
- The Brummie Tapas tasting-menu meal for two, which includes four courses each and bread and butter
- 20% off the wine flight if taken
- 12-1:30pm Wednesday-Saturday until 31 March, 2020
- You can visit for dinner 7-9pm Tuesday-Friday for a £20 supplement per person (payable directly to the venue)
- We've also negotiated an offer on an à la carte meal for two -- now £79 -- or the Purnell's Journey tasting menu -- now £99 for two
Why We Love It
- The AA awards the restaurant three Rosettes, praising the "creative cooking from a local hero" and commenting on the "smart and confident setting"
- "Dinner at Purnell’s is an experience to be savoured," says a reviewer at the Express and Star in its 5-star review of the restaurant
- Chef patron and proprietor Glynn Purnell has appeared on "Great British Menu", winning twice and later appearing as a mentor
- The food "retains a commitment to restless experimentation and development", according to The Good Food Guide 2020
- Birmingham Live includes it on its list of 30 restaurants you should visit in Birmingham
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(163 Member Ratings)