£79 – 'Exquisite' tasting-menu dinner for 2 in Birmingham
Why We Love This Deal
The food is "stupendous" (The Daily Telegraph) at Maribel Restaurant, in Birmingham city centre. You and a friend can now visit for a tasting-menu dinner for two for £37.50 a head.
- The Taste of Maribel 6-course tasting-menu dinner for two
- A voucher for four is £149
- Valid 6:30-10pm Tuesday-Friday 1 December, 2019-31 March, 2020
- You can visit 5pm-6pm on a Saturday for a £10 per-person supplement (payable directly to the restaurant)
- Alternatively, you can visit for a 3-course à la carte lunch or dinner -- this option is £49 for two, or £89 for four
Why We Love It
- You will save 39% on the regular cost of this tasting menu
- "Each and every one of these dishes was exquisite," says Michael Deacon, in his review for The Daily Telegraph
- New head chef Harvey Perttola was a finalist and runner up at the 2017 Chef Stagiare, as well as a finalist in the 2018 British Culinary Federation Young Chef of the Year -- he has also worked at Opus, Michelin-starred Hampton Manor and Swinfen Hall
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Maximum group size is eight. Please note that the tasting menu must be taken by the all table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(150 Member Ratings)