£49 – French fine dining for 2 in Birmingham, 51% off
You can now get a 3-course dinner for two at the 2-AA-Rosette Edmunds Bistro de Luxe in Birmingham for £49 -- that's up to 51% less than the regular cost.
- A 3-course dinner for two, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each from the à la carte menu*
- A voucher for one is £25 and a voucher for four is £97
- Valid 12-2pm, 5:30-10pm Tue-Fri until 30 Nov, 2017; 2 Jan-28 Feb, 2018
- Alternatively, you can dine from the Menu de Luxe -- this option is £35 for one, £69 for two and £137 for four
Why We Love It
- You'll enjoy "confident bistro cooking in the heart of Birmingham", says The AA, which also praises the "lively flavours" of the starters
- 96% of Travelzoo members who have visited previously and rated an experience at Edmunds Bistro de Luxe said they loved it
A maximum of 10 people per table booking. Parties of 11-16 people may be catered for, subject to availability. Please contact the restaurant directly to discuss dates and availability. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Until 30 Nov, 2017; 2 Jan-28 Feb, 2018
How to Book
(246 Member Ratings)