£10—Birmingham's Winterbourne House & Garden: entry for 2
Why We Love This Deal
"Soak up the tranquillity of this perfectly English Edwardian home", says The AA of Winterbourne House and Garden in Edgbaston, just outside central Birmingham. The Arts and Crafts-style house is a rare surviving example of an early 20th-century suburban villa and is set in seven acres of "beautiful" gardens. Entry is £5 with this offer, and saves 39% on the regular price.
- Entry for two people (age five and over) to Winterbourne House and Garden
- A voucher for one is £5.50; a voucher for a family of two adults (age 17 and over) and up to four children (aged 5-16) is £15
- Entry for children under five is free
- Valid daily from 1 February until 30 June, 2024. Opening times are: 10:30am-4pm February, 2024; 10:30am-5pm March-June, 2024. Last admission is 30 minutes before closing
More Reasons to Go
- "Winterbourne is a hidden gem", says The AA.
- The Edwardian property was built in 1903 for John Nettlefold, a pioneer of housing reform in Birmingham.
- Inspired by the work of Gertrude Jekyll, the Grade II-listed gardens are home to over 6000 different plant species and feature a Japanese bridge and a nut walk.
- The "gardens are a stunning spectacle all year round", according to Real Homes, which named Winterbourne Gardens as one of the top ten British gardens to visit.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (17 October, 2023). Subject to availability. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(233 Member Ratings)