£59 – AA-Rosette 3-course dinner & wine for 2 in Pinner
Why We Love This Deal
The AA-Rosette-awarded Friends Restaurant in Pinner offers "heartwarming" fare in an "old timbered house" (The AA). You and a friend can now visit this 400-year-old venue for a 3-course dinner for £29.50 a head.
- A 3-course dinner for two from the Travelzoo set menu, which includes an amuse-bouche, a starter, a main course and a dessert each, plus a 175ml glass of house wine each
- A voucher for one is £30; a voucher for four is £118
- Valid 6-9:30pm Tuesday-Thursday until 30 April
Why We Love It
- You can expect "top-grade" meat dishes and fish "handled with skill and sound modern thinking", according to The AA
- Head chef Stelian Scripcariu has over 10 years' industry experience, and has worked at the likes of the 5-star Dorchester Hotel and Gordon Ramsay's maze restaurant in Mayfair; Friends was founded over 25 years ago by Savoy-trained chef patron, Terry Farr
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.