£159 – Michelin-starred chef's-table meal for 2 & champagne
For less than £80 a head, you and a friend can sit down to a tasting-menu dinner at the Chef's Table, at the Michelin-starred L'Ortolan. This Travelzoo-exclusive experience is not usually available in the evenings, and is the cheapest way to enjoy a tasting-menu dinner at the chef's table.
- A surprise 7-course tasting-menu meal for two at the Chef's Table, including a glass of champagne each and canapés on arrival, followed by petits fours and after-dinner coffees each
- A voucher for three is £225; a voucher for four is £290
- Valid 7pm Mon-Thu until 30 Apr, 2018
- This voucher is also valid at lunchtime (seating at 12pm), when you'll save £11 on the regular price of a tasting-menu lunch for two at the Chef's Table. Valid Mon-Thu until 28 Dec, 2017; Mon-Fri 1 Jan-30 Apr, 2018
Why We Love It
- Head chef Tom Clarke "brought new energy and focus to the production here", says The AA, which awards the venue three Rosettes
- "Cooking is confident and passionate, with well-crafted, classically based dishes showing flair, originality and some playful, artistic touches", says The Michelin Guide 2017
- The Good Food Guide 2018 praises the "ambitious and refined" cooking at the 17th-century former vicarage
- An impressive 96% of Travelzoo members who have visited on a previous deal and rated it for us said they loved it
A maximum of four people per table booking. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Lunch & dinner Mon-Thu until 30 Apr, 2018
How to Book
(50 Member Ratings)