£11.95 – Tour Windsor by amphibious vehicle, 43% off
Why We Love This Deal
For £11.95 a head, you can hop aboard a road and river tour from Windsor Duck Tours, and take in some of Windsor's best-known sights, for up to 43% less than usual.
- A 50- to 60-minute road and river tour with Windsor Duck Tours for one person
- This voucher is valid for the 30:70 River Splash (Swan) Tour, which begins on the road before heading into the River Thames
- A voucher for a family of four (two adults aged 15 and over, and two children under the age of 15) is £40*
- Valid for tours at 10am and 5:10pm** from reopening (15 February or later) until 15 July
- Due to current government restrictions, Windsor Duck Tours is now closed. Visit https://www.windsorducktours.co.uk/ for more information. This voucher is valid until 15 July. The availability of onsite facilities is subject to current government regulations at the time of your visit
Why We Love It
- With this tour type, you'll spend most of the time on the water, and you'll also travel the outside of the castle's private grounds
- The tour lasts up to an hour and includes extended commentary about some of the town's most famous sights, including Windsor Castle and the Round Tower, and the Hawker Hurricane fighter plane
Travelzoo Tip: For £119 for two, we've also negotiated an overnight stay at Sir Christopher Wren Hotel & Spa — a 2-minute stroll away.
The tour pick up point is opposite Theatre Royal Windsor at SL4 1PS. Please note: this postcode may take you to the back of the Theatre Royal. The duck stop is located opposite the front of the Theatre Royal. Customers are required to be present at the departure point no later than 15 minutes before the departure time indicated on your booking. Seating will be on a first come, first serve basis. Large or bulky items, such as backpacks and buggies are not to be brought onto the vehicle. Smoking is not permitted on the vehicle (this includes e-cigarettes). Please note no food or drink will be allowed on board. All passengers must be able to board the vehicle unaided, requiring climbing the steps in their own time to the seating area. Infants under the age of one can be carried. This is to ensure all persons onboard can disembark in an emergency situation. Unfortunately due to the nature of the vehicle, Windsor Duck Tours cannot take wheelchairs. Children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Maximum group size per booking is six. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.