£89 & up – Riverside Bedfordshire stay w/cream tea, 47% off
Why We Love This Deal
Set in three acres of grounds beside the River Great Ouse, the Barns Hotel is a "quaint and homely hotel with friendly staff", says The AA. With this deal, you can spend a night there from £89, and save up to 47% on direct flexible rates.
- Overnight accommodation in an Executive Room, with cream tea, for two
- Breakfast Bag* (worth £10 per person) — you can choose to eat this in the restaurant or have breakfast in bed
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £30)
- This offer is £89 January-March, 2021, or £99 until 30 December, 2020
- Alternatively, an overnight stay in an Executive Room, with a Breakfast Bag each, a bottle of prosecco on arrival, £25-per-person dinner credit to spend on food only, and late checkout until 12pm, is £119 January-March, 2021, or £139 until 30 December, 2020
- Not available on 24-26 December, 2020
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Barns Hotel is in a "tranquil" (The AA) location beside the River Great Ouse, on the outskirts of Bedford
- The property has a characterful 13th-century Tithe Barn
- Woburn Abbey, a Grade I-listed country house surrounded by historic landscaped gardens and a deer park, and Woburn Safari Park, which has over 1000 animals and offers road and foot safaris, are both 25 minutes' drive from the hotel
- Bletchley Park, famous for being the headquarters of the British codebreakers during World War II and the site where Alan Turing helped decipher the Enigma code, is 30 minutes' drive away
- Grade I-listed Houghton House is less than 20 minutes' drive from the property — this ruined mansion has views of the surrounding hunting park and gardens
- Wrest Park, a Grade I-listed country house and estate where you can admire three centuries of landscape design, is 25 minutes' drive away
- The hotel's river-facing WineGlass Restaurant features rustic wooden beams and, as the name suggests, an extensive selection of wines and champagnes available by the bottle and glass
- The Riverside Bar offers casual dining and has a patio with views of the river
- See the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
- See all our Christmas gift deals
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly on 01234 270044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Barns Hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
*Breakfast Bag includes orange juice, fresh fruit salad, a ham and cheese bagel, a yoghurt, a choice of cereal with milk, and one hot item (either a sausage and egg muffin, a bacon and egg muffin, or a vegan sausage muffin). Vegetarian and vegan options available on request; enquire on arrival.
Up to 47% off
£89 & up
(48 Member Ratings)