£59 – Georgian Bath hotel: spa day w/treatments & cream tea
Why We Love This Deal
Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel, is a "delightful" Georgian manor with "timeless elegance" and a "majestic" (The AA) façade near Bath city centre. You can now visit for a spa day with two treatments, cream tea and bubbly for £59.
- A spa day for one, including all-day access to the facilities and robe, towel and slipper hire, plus two of the following 25-minute treatments: File & Polish Hands; File and Polish Feet; Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage; Superfood Pro Radiance Facial; Best Foot Forward
- A cream tea, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco
- A voucher for two is £118
- Valid 9am-8pm Monday-Friday until 31 March, 2020. You can visit on Saturday-Sunday (12-6pm) for a £15 supplement per person, payable directly to the spa
Why We Love It
- The Good Spa Guide praises the "excellent" treatments, and awards the hotel spa a 4-bubble rating
- The spa is "cracking" says the Bath Chronicle, calling the hotel a "beauty"
- Facilities at the spa include a 15-metre indoor pool, a smaller heated outdoor pool, a sauna and a steam room
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Treatments can be taken simultaneously -- enquire upon booking. If you are pregnant, please inform the spa when booking. Please note that there will be classes at peak times and that children will also be using the pool. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(72 Member Ratings)