£55 – Georgian Bath hotel: spa day w/treatments & bubbly
Why We Love This Deal
The "substantial and smart" spa is a "is major selling point" (The Daily Telegraph) at Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel, a 5-star Georgian manor just outside of Bath. You can now visit for a spa day with two treatments and bubbly for £55.
- A spa day for one, including all-day access to the spa facilities, robe, towel and slipper hire, and a 125ml glass of prosecco
- A 25-minute Elemis Pro Radiance Facial and a 25-minute Elemis Free Style Massage
- 20% off pre-booked additional treatments and a £5 retail voucher to spend in the shop (purchases over £50)
- A voucher for two is £109
- Valid Monday-Friday until 31 May. You can visit Saturday-Sunday for a £20 per person supplement, payable directly to the hotel
- Spa: 9am-8pm Monday-Friday; 12-6pm Saturday-Sunday
Why We Love It
- The hotel "keeps the pampering tradition alive", according to The AA, that also praises the "majestic" façade and "pretty" landscaped grounds
- The spa is a "key enticement", says The Daily Telegraph -- facilities include a 15-metre indoor pool, a smaller heated outdoor pool, a sauna and a steam room
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Treatments can be taken simultaneously -- enquire upon booking. If you are pregnant, please inform the spa when booking. Please note that there will be classes at peak times and that children will also be using the pool. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.