£169—Central Bath getaway inc dinner, cream tea & wine
Why We Love This Deal
With iconic Georgian architecture, a rich Roman heritage, and a spa scene that's both contemporary and historic, honey-hued Bath is a top pick for a UK escape any time of year. Overnight stays at The Royal Hotel, a grand Victorian property in the centre of the city, are £169, and save up to 34% on the usual prices.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday 11 December, 2023-31 March, 2024. A supplement of £40 per night and a 2-night minimum stay applies to Fridays and Saturdays (supplements payable direct to the hotel)
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double or Twin Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A 3-course à la carte dinner (worth up to £25 per person)
- Cream tea on arrival (worth £7.75 per person)
- A bottle of wine with dinner (worth up to £25)
- It's £259 for a 2-night stay or £339 for a 3-night stay, including daily breakfast, cream tea on arrival, a 3-course à la carte dinner on the first night of your stay, and a bottle of wine with dinner
- Two- and 3-night stays also include a 30% discount on any food and drink purchased in Brasserie Brunel on the second and third nights
- Not available on 11-13, 17, 22-26, 29-31 December, 2023; 1 January; 12-19 February, 2024 (updated 3pm, 5 December)
More Reasons to Go
- The Royal Hotel is a grand Victorian property that first opened in 1846. It is directly opposite Bath Spa station, close to some of the city's most popular landmarks and tourist attractions.
- Brasserie Brunel, the hotel's Parisian-style restaurant, serves French specialities, while the 1846 Bar offers a lighter menu, as well as cocktails, real ales, and wines from around the world.
- Travelzoo members who reviewed their stay praise the hotel's "delicious food", "very welcoming staff", and "excellent location".
- You can discover 2000 years of history by visiting the Roman Baths complex, or take a dip at Thermae Bath Spa, with its rooftop pool that features views across the city.
- Historic Bath Abbey is 10 minutes' walk from the hotel, while The Circus and the Royal Crescent, with their impressive Georgian townhouses in golden limestone, are both less than 20 minutes' walk away.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account". After 14 days, your voucher is non-refundable. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've made your reservation, you cannot change your travel dates with the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 34% off
How to Book
- Not available on11-13, 17, 22-26, 29-31 December, 2023; 1 January; 12-19 February, 2024 (updated 3pm, 5 December).
- Parking is £12 per 24 hours (from 1pm on day of arrival) but must be pre-booked as spaces are limited. You can also park at Southgate shopping centre (£16 per 24 hours) or on Manvers Street (£16 per 24 hours). Bath Spa railway station is directly opposite the hotel.
- Children: the maximum number of guests in a Classic Double/Twin Room is two, plus an infant in a cot. Cots and high chairs are available on request at no extra charge.
- Pets are not permitted at the hotel. Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome.
- Accessibility: the hotel has a lift to all floors. Contact the hotel directly with any enquiries regarding accessibility.
(123 Member Ratings)