£129 – Central Bath getaway w/meals, cream tea & champagne
Why We Love This Deal
With iconic Georgian architecture, a rich Roman heritage, and a "flourishing" spa scene (Condé Nast Traveller), honey-hued Bath is a top pick for a UK getaway. Overnight stays at The Royal Hotel, a Grade II-listed Victorian property in the centre of the city, are now £129, and save 33% on the usual prices.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday 2 January-30 April, 2022. Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £30 per night (payable to the hotel direct), and are subject to a 2-night minimum stay
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin Room, with full English breakfast and late checkout until 12pm, for two
- A 3-course à la carte dinner (worth up to £33 per person)
- A pre-dinner 125ml glass of champagne (worth £5.65 per person)
- Cream tea on arrival (worth £6.75 per person)
- It's £219 for a 2-night stay or £299 for a 3-night stay, with the extra nights on B&B. Guests staying two nights or more will get 30% off all food and drink purchased in Brasserie Brunel on the additional nights
- Stay in a Superior Room for an extra £10 per night (payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 11-13, 18-27 February; 13 March, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- The Royal Hotel is a Grade II-listed property that first opened in 1846. It is directly opposite Bath Spa station, close to some of the city's most popular landmarks and tourist attractions
- Bath Abbey, the Roman Baths, and Thermae Bath Spa are all less than 10 minutes' walk away, while the Bath Assembly Rooms and The Jane Austen Centre are around 15 minutes on foot
- The Royal Crescent, with its impressive Georgian architecture and hilltop views, is 20 minutes' walk away
- The hotel's Parisian-style restaurant, Brasserie Brunel, serves French specialities, while the 1846 Bar offers a lighter menu, as well as cocktails, real ales, and wines from around the world
- Bedrooms come with goose-down bedding, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and free Wi-Fi
- Travelzoo members praise the hotel's "excellent food", "fabulous staff", and "great central location"
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory
The maximum number of guests in a Standard Room is two, plus an infant in a cot. Cots and high chairs are available at no extra charge on request.
Pets are not permitted at the hotel. Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome.
The hotel has a lift to all floors.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly on 01225 463134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel a minimum of 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Limited Quantity Available
How to Book
(90 Member Ratings)