£279 – 'Elegant' 2-night Bath stay w/afternoon tea, 44% off
Why We Love This Deal
You can save up to 44% on a getaway at The Roseate Villa Bath, just 10 minutes' walk from Bath's city centre, where Netflix's "Bridgerton" was filmed. The Daily Telegraph says the property is an "elegant" B&B that "feels more like a boutique hotel". You'll tuck into a sumptuous afternoon tea and enjoy views of Henrietta Park during your 2-night stay, now £279, and you can visit from October, 2021, until March, 2022.
- Two nights’ accommodation in a Deluxe Park View Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- Afternoon tea on one day (worth £25 per person)
- It's £389 for a 3-night stay, with afternoon tea on one day and the extra night on B&B
- Stay for five nights for £639, with afternoon tea, a charcuterie board (worth £16.95), and a bottle of house wine (worth £20.95), plus the extra nights on B&B
- Well-behaved dogs can stay in selected rooms for an extra £15 per night (payable direct to the hotel; enquire on booking)
- Not available on 24-29 October; 28-30 November; 1-15, 24-31 December, 2021; 1-2 January; 12-25 February, 2022
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid for stays from 1 October, 2021-30 March, 2022. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Roseate Villa Bath is a "beautiful hotel" with "sleek, modern décor" (The Mirror)
- The Victorian building overlooks Henrietta Park, which you'll have views of from your Deluxe Park View Room
- The Daily Mail says the hotel's Covid-19 precautions are "stringently observed", but will neither "impact nor dampen the atmosphere" of your stay
- The Daily Telegraph says "breakfasts are nothing short of excellent" — they include freshly baked bread, freshly squeezed orange juice, smoothies, homemade jams and marmalades, and other locally sourced ingredients
- The hotel has 97% excellent and very good reviews on Tripadvisor, and is ranked as number two for all hotels in Bath
- Your afternoon tea will include a selection of loose-leaf teas, sandwiches on homemade bread, homemade cakes, Cornish clotted cream, and more
- For 5-nigth stays, you can choose between a charcuterie board with a selection of meat and cheese, or a vegetarian option with cheese, roasted red peppers, smoked aubergine, and artichoke hearts. Both options include homemade breads, grapes, and homemade chutneys
- You can enjoy drinks, including cocktails, in the Henrietta Bar
- You'll be within walking distance of Bath's historic sights — the Roman Baths and Bath Abbey are both within 10 minutes' walk, while the Royal Crescent is 20 minutes' walk from the hotel
- See the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01225 466329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Roseate Villa Bath by 12pm one day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.