£219 – 2-night central Bath stay with meals, 43% off
Why We Love This Deal
Francis Hotel Bath - MGallery by Sofitel occupies seven Georgian townhouses on Queen Square in the centre of Bath, a "city of graceful architecture and rich culture" (Lonely Planet). Many of the city's top sights, including Bath Abbey, the Roman Baths, Thermae Bath Spa, and the Royal Crescent, are less than 10 minutes' walk from the hotel. Two-night stays are now £219, saving up to 43% on the hotel's own flexible rates, and you can stay until May next year.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Classic Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- A 3-course set-menu dinner on the first night (worth £25 per person; dishes are subject to change)
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £50 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Stay in a Superior Room for an extra £20 per night or a Feature Room for an extra £35 per night (payable direct to the hotel; enquire on booking)
- Not available on 24-26, 31 December, 2020; 13 February, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- A "jaunty, neo-Regency style pervades the hotel", which occupies seven interconnecting Grade I-listed Georgian townhouses on Queen Square, which is "one of Bath's most notable architectural set pieces", according to The Daily Telegraph
- The hotel's design nods to the buildings' history, with richly coloured wallpapers, a mahogany grandfather clock in reception, and plaques that give information about the houses' first owners. Original black-and-white photos and 12 hand-drawn illustrations of life in the 1800s tell the story of the buildings
- The hotel's Brasserie Blanc restaurant has a menu designed by Michelin-starred chef Raymond Blanc that features a range of classic French dishes. Update (12:42pm, 18 November): Brasserie Blanc is now permanently closed. Dinner will be served in the newly refurbished restaurant, Boho Marche.
- Guestrooms come with fine Egyptian cotton sheets on beds, bathrobes, and luxury toiletries
- Bath Spa railway station is less than 15 minutes' walk from the hotel — there are also buses if you don't want to walk
- You can see the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
- See all our Christmas gift deals
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly on 01225 424105 or email email@example.com. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Francis Hotel Bath - MGallery by Sofitel by 2pm on the day of arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Up to 43% off
How to Book
(54 Member Ratings)