£159 – Bath: Grade II-listed luxury hotel stay, 36% off
Why We Love This Deal
For less than £80 per person, spend a night at the 5-star Gainsborough Bath Spa, where "enticements include the prime, central location, extremely comfy bedrooms, excellent, creative food and first-rate service" (The Daily Telegraph). It's also home to the only hotel spa in Bath with access to the city's natural thermal waters. This overnight stay in the historic city of Bath, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, saves up to 36% on the hotel's own flexible rates.
- Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe Room, on a room-only basis, for two
- It's £299 for a 2-night stay (room only)
- It's £189 for an overnight stay with full English breakfast or £349 for a 2-night stay with daily full English breakfast
- An overnight stay with full English breakfast and a 5-course tasting-menu dinner in the 3-AA-Rosette restaurant is £279, or a 2-night stay with daily breakfast and dinner on the first night is £439
- Stay in an Executive Room for an extra £20 per night, or a Junior Suite for an extra £150 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Saturdays in July-September and December are an extra £40 (payable direct to the hotel)
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased for longer stays
- Not available on 24-25 July; 21 November; 25, 31 December
Why We Love It
- The property dates back to the 1800s and is named after the artist Sir Thomas Gainsborough, who was a prominent figure in 18th-century Bath
- The hotel occupies two Grade II-listed buildings in the centre of Bath, a 5-minute stroll from the railway station, and is within walking distance of the city's many museums, shops, bars and restaurants
- The restaurant has been awarded three AA Rosettes and is "a suitably contemporary setting for Dan Moon’s impeccably up-to-date British food" (The AA)
- The "world class" (The AA) Romanesque spa is bathed in natural light thanks to the 4-storey glass atrium overhead and features two levels of facilities
- Guests get free access to the Bath House facilities* from 7-9am and 8-10pm daily or from 7am-10pm with any purchased treatment -- these include a circuit of thermal pools, saunas, a steam room, an ice alcove and a relaxation terrace
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly on 0207 657 8289 (Monday-Friday 9am-4pm) or email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, if you decide not to travel, first cancel with the hotel (at least 5 days prior to arrival), then contact us for a refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
*Subject to government regulations. Children under 16 are not permitted in the spa.