£29 – Nottingham: bottomless Sunday brunch for 2
Why We Love This Deal
St James Hotel in Nottingham city centre has a "contemporary boutique feel", according to Visit Nottinghamshire. With this deal, you and a friend can visit for a bottomless Sunday brunch -- including unlimited prosecco, gin and tonics, bloody marys or Pimm's -- for less than £15 a head.
- Bottomless brunch for two, including one brunch dish each, plus bottomless prosecco, house gin and tonic, Pimm's and lemonade, bloody marys, or non-alcoholic cocktails
- Valid 11-2pm Sundays until 23 February, 2020
- Alternatively, you and a friend can visit for afternoon tea for £17.95, or a 2-course dinner with prosecco for £27
- We have also negotiated a 2-night stay at the hotel with breakfast and bubbly for £119
Why We Love It
- You'll save 42% on the usual cost of this bottomless brunch
- You can choose between 12 brunch dishes -- we like the sound of the eggs benedict or for something more exotic, you could try the Indonesian nasi goreng or the Mexican-style huevos rancheros
- Located in the centre of Nottingham, St James Hotel is five minutes' walk from Old Market Square and Nottingham Castle
A maximum of six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.