£27 – Nottingham: 2-course dinner w/prosecco
Why We Love This Deal
St James Hotel, in the centre of Nottingham, has a "contemporary boutique feel", according to Visit Nottinghamshire. With this deal, you and a friend can get a 2-course dinner with prosecco in the "relaxed surroundings" (Nottinghamshire Live) of the hotel's No/6 bar and restaurant for £13.50 a head.
- A 2-course dinner for two, including a starter and a main course each from the Bar Menu, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- Valid 6-9:30pm daily from 1 November, 2019-29 February, 2020
- Alternatively, you and a friend can visit for afternoon tea for £17.95, or a bottomless brunch for £29
- We have also negotiated a 2-night stay at the hotel with breakfast and bubbly for £119
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 49% on the usual cost of this dinner
- We like the sound of the salt and pepper squid to start, followed by the 8oz sirloin steak, served with grilled tomato, flat mushroom and hand-cut triple cooked chips
- Located in the centre of Nottingham, St James Hotel is five minutes' walk from Old Market Square and Nottingham Castle
A maximum of six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.