£69 – Coastal Cumbria stay inc afternoon tea, save 54%
Why We Love This Deal
Lambert Manor, in the coastal village of Kents Bank near Grange-over-Sands, has impressive views of Morecambe Bay and is close to the fells of Lake District. Now £69, overnight breaks are now up to 54% cheaper than usual.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double or Superior Room (subject to availability on booking), with a full Cumbrian breakfast, for two
- Sparkling afternoon tea (worth £15.50 per person)
- Solo travellers can stay in a Single Room for £49
- It's £119 for a two night stay, with daily full English breakfast and sparking afternoon tea on the first night, for two
Why We Love It
- This 19th-century building, surrounded by landscaped gardens, has views of Morecambe Bay
- Lambert Manor features its own heated indoor pool
- Newby Bridge, a pretty village at the southern tip of Lake Windermere, is a 20-minute drive away; Bowness-on-Windermere, where you can take boat trips on the lake, is 30 minutes' drive away
- Holker Hall and Cartmel are both a 10 minutes' drive away, ideal for visiting the stunning Holker Gardens and Cartmel Priory
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 015395 32896 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.