£47 – Thames Tall-Ship Cruise w/Welcome Drink & Nibbles
This cruise departs daily over Easter week & is always one of our best-selling events of the year
Sail Greenwich is offering Travelzoo members 30% off ticket-and-drink packages on Thames tall-ship cruises over the Easter weekend, during the Rendez-Vous 2017 Tall Ships Regatta 2017 - Royal Greenwich. The cruises take in iconic London landmarks such as the Cutty Sark, Canary Wharf and the O2.
- The 2.5-hour Thames Tall-Ship Cruise, usually £67.40, now costs £47
- One welcome beer, wine or soft drink in the reception area (exclusive to Travelzoo members)
- The cruise includes a selection of sweet and savoury snacks
- Prices quoted include a per-ticket service charge of £2.50
- An optional fee of £5 applies for postage, but you can print your tickets free of charge
Discounted ticket departure times
- 12 April… 5pm
- 13-14 April… 11am, 5pm
- 15 April... 11am
- 16 April... 12pm
Alternatively, Travelzoo members can enjoy a free welcome drink (beer, wine or soft drink) with full-price tickets to any of the cruises not mentioned above, including the impressive VIP and Fireworks cruises.
Full-price ticket departure times
13-14 April… 2pm, 6.30pm, 8pm
15 April… 2pm, 5pm, 6.30pm, 8pm
16 April… 3:30pm
About the event
Following five hugely popular years, Sail Greenwich returns this summer, giving you the opportunity to sail along the Thames on one of the world's finest tall ships. The cruises coincide with the Tall Ships Regatta 2017 and you will get an upclose look at more than 30 tall ships moored in the river near Woolwich and Greenwich.
Setting off from Woolwich Arsenal Pier, the trip offers unique views of some of London's greatest riverside sights, including the Thames Barrier, The O2, the Old Royal Naval College and Canary Wharf.
Rendez-Vous 2017 Tall Ships Regatta 2017 - Royal Greenwich
When You Can Go
How to Book
Book online with Sail Greenwich 2017
- Choose your preferred cruise and departure time
- Select the number of adult tickets you require and click "next"
- You may need to register an account on the following page
- Follow instructions through to the checkout, where the service charge will be added