£88 – Kelowna Lakeside Escape w/Wine & Credit, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Situated on Okanagan Lake, this hotel dates back to 1926 and offers front-row views of the peaceful waterfront. Enjoy exploring the surrounding wine country with a package that saves over 40% on overnight stays through February with this deal that includes a bottle of wine.
" It's classy, artful and funky all at once. Definitely the choice spot for a luxurious getaway." — Lonely Planet
- Check in through Feb. 28, 2022:
- £88 per night ... Heritage Queen, Arms Standard One Queen and Arms Standard Two Queen rooms
- £108 per night ... Arms Deluxe King or Arms Deluxe Two Queen rooms
- All options include:
- A bottle of Hotel Eldorado Heirloom red or white wine per stay (£21 value)
- $15 dining credit per night
- Parking, Wi-Fi, lobby coffee service, resort amenities and business centre services are complimentary for all guests
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation policy: Cancel your reservation prior to 4 p.m. local time up to 48 hours before check-in for a full refund
- Please check provincial and local advisories before making travel arrangements
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- The province of British Columbia requires proof of vaccination for certain services
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional guests are £14 plus tax, per night
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge
- Pet-friendly; contact the hotel directly for availability and fees
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located on Okanagan Lake with a waterfront view — take a stroll along the boardwalk, or walk two minutes to Rotary Beach Park
- The cozy yet spacious guest rooms feature eight-foot floor-to-ceiling windows with detailed cork flooring
- Satisfy your taste buds at the on-site award-winning restaurant, Lakeside Dining, which was featured in Vancouver Magazine’s list of most delectable farm-to table restaurants in Kelowna or sip a glass of red or white at The Bar, a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner since 2005
- Be sure to discover the various wineries along the Okanagan Lake to sample some award-winning wines; back at the resort, the Whisky Room boasts the largest whisky collection in Kelowna
- The resort has two pools, a steam room, gym, tennis court, basketball court, club house and roof-top deck; guests are also welcome to use the facilities at Manteo, the adjacent hotel
Situated on Okanagan Lake, this hotel offers guests a front-row view of the peaceful waterfront. Take a stroll along the boardwalk, or walk two minutes to Rotary Beach Park. The cozy yet spacious guest rooms feature eight-foot floor-to-ceiling windows with detailed cork flooring.
Satisfy your taste buds at the on-site award-winning restaurant, Lakeside Dining, which was featured in Vancouver Magazine’s list of most delectable farm-to table restaurants in Kelowna. Sip a glass of red or white at The Bar, a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner since 2005.
The resort has two pools (an indoor one and a seasonal outdoor option), a steam room, gym, tennis court, basketball court, club house and roof-top deck. Guests are also welcome to use the facilities at Manteo, the adjacent hotel.
Be sure to discover the various wineries along the Okanagan Lake. We recommend going to Mission Hill Family Estate Winery, located in West Kelowna, to sample some of its award-winning wines.
Back at the resort, delve into the only certified Whisky Room in the region, to visit the largest whisky collection in Kelowna. With all the amenities the hotel offers, it's no wonder Lonely Planet suggests it as a top choice hotel in Kelowna.
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible parking
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. The extra person fees for the Luxury Lake Suite will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
The extra person fees for the Luxury Lake Suite will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$30 plus tax per pet per day. This hotel is dog friendly.
A maximum of 2 dogs per room.
Please contact the hotel directly to arrange prior to arrival.
This hotel is dog friendly.
Fees: Complimentary car park.
Additional details: PressReader, a complimentary digital newspaper and magazine service is available in the rooms.
Over 40% Off
£88 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(18 Member Ratings)