£118 – Weekends in NYC: New Chelsea Hotel with £39 Credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Not only do members save on winter stays at this new boutique hotel, but guests get priority access to the Fleur Room on the 35th floor, boasting "one of the best views of the Empire State Building you'll ever see" (Good Housekeeping) — plus a credit toward drinks.
- Stay in a King Guest Room
- £118-£145 per night ... January-February
- £150-£243 per night ... March-April
- Select November-December dates are also discounted
- A £39 credit toward food and drinks valid anywhere on property (per stay)
Travelzoo Tip: Guests can see the Rockettes in “Christmas Spectacular” this November at the world-famous Radio City Music Hall, with tickets starting at $90. You can also book this hotel deal with flights included from over 50 cities.
What You Need to Know
- 2- to 3-night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- The hotel + flights deal is nonrefundable; changes subject to availability and fees
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is £51 plus tax per night; oversized vehicles are £58
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Newly constructed and opened in March 2019
- Features four Italian-inspired restaurants and cocktail lounges
- Located in the heart of Chelsea's Flower District, the Moxy features a vertical garden in the lobby with lush plant life throughout the hotel
- The 35th-floor rooftop lounge features "jaw-dropping views" (Forbes) from the Statue of Liberty to the Empire State Building
This chic new hotel sits in the heart of the Flower District, alongside florists that have called the neighborhood home for a century. The hotel honors the neighborhood's history with not just the flower shop in the lobby — there's also a three-story "living wall" and soaring greenhouse-style windows that let in tons of natural light (hard to come by in the heart of NYC).
Rooms here are on the smaller side, but at least the views are great — rooms feature high 10-foot ceilings plus wall-to-wall floor-to-ceiling windows. Tech-friendly perks include 43-inch flat-panel Smart TVs with streaming capabilities, plus free Wi-Fi and plenty of USB ports for powering your devices. King and Double Double rooms start at just under 200 square feet, but there's foldaway furniture and open closets to help maximize the space.
The hotel features four restaurants and bars driven by famed hospitality group TAO, including a cafe and pasticceria, a lounge with cocktails and wood-fired pizzas and one of New York's "best new Italian restaurants" (New York Post), Feroce Ristorante, serving a wide array of Italian favorites.
You should definitely stop by the Fleur Room, the hotel's 35th-floor rooftop bar, and not just because the "stunning space is a must-see" (Harper's Bazaar) or because it's been named one of the Best Rooftop Bars in NYC by Time Out magazine. Hotel guests get priority access to the lounge before 9 p.m., so order that extra cocktail and take in the sprawling skyline views.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$150 plus tax per pet per stay. Only dogs permitted.
Maximum weight: 7 kg.
Only dogs permitted.
Valet service fee: US$65 plus tax per day. In & out privileges are not included.
Valet service fee for oversized vehicle: US$75 plus tax per day.
In & out privileges are not included.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 40% Off
£118 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.