£108 & up – East Hampton 4-Star Hotel, up to 70% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
A fall or winter getaway to the Hamptons is the perfect time to stroll the beach without the crowds, escape hectic city life and score a room — which can cost up to $900 in peak season — for up to 70% off.
- Stay in a Hampton King Room
- £117 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, October-November
- £169 per night ... Friday-Saturday, October-November
- £108 per night ... daily in December-January
- Daily £8 food-and-beverage credit
- Waived resort fee (reg. £16), which includes daily breakfast, parking, Wi-Fi and more
- Upgrade to a larger Atlantic King Suite for +£35 per night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- The resort fee is waived with this offer, which includes daily continental breakfast, s'mores by the outdoor fire pit, parking, Wi-Fi and all day coffee, tea and snacks
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Charming and modern hotel with rustic elements and a welcoming vibe
- Ideally located on Long Island's South Fork, close to many wineries, local restaurants and peaceful beaches
- Guests can borrow a complimentary bike and explore East Hampton or cozy up by the fireplace in the lobby on a chilly evening
This quaint and modern hotel is situated between the villages of East Hampton and Amagansett, just a 10-minute bike ride to the idyllic Indian Wells Beach. Guests can also walk or ride the complimentary bicycles to numerous wineries, restaurants and local shops and carry treasures back to the hotel in the small basket fixed between the handlebars.
Rooms are bright and modern with dark blue shiplap on the walls, natural wood floors and simplistic furniture. Most of the 22 rooms come with views of the garden, where guests can play lawn games by the outdoor pool in warmer months. On chilly evenings, wrap up in a blanket and roast marshmallows by the fire pit.
The Hamptons is renowned for its upscale vibe, fine dining, active art scene and peaceful beaches. While it is most popular during the summer months, this destination is an ideal place to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life during any season.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Pillow menu
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$80 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of US$20 per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Nightly Service Fee (listed as Facility Fee) includes:
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived facility fee.
The Nightly Service Fee (listed as Facility Fee) includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Outdoor pool is closed from October 15 to May 15.
£108 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.