Why We Love It
- The official hotel of the Ottawa Senators, Brookstreet is only a 10-minute drive from home games at the Canadian Tire Centre
- Rated CAA 4-Diamond, it is the area's sole resort hotel
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Praised for its "amazing" rooms and "excellent service" by Travelzoo members; TripAdvisor users give it 4 stars
"Contemporary luxury at every turn" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
The only resort hotel in the area, Brookstreet Ottawa is a CAA 4-Diamond destination located just 20 minutes from downtown Ottawa. Tanger Outlets Ottawa and the Canadian Tire Centre (entertainment venue and home of the NHL Ottawa Senators) are each less than a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
The hotel’s restaurant, Perspectives, offers playful and imaginative Canadian cuisine using local ingredients from suppliers across Ontario. The spacious patio overlooks the golf course and Gatineau Hills while offering one of the best views in the city.
Modern sophistication flows through the hotel, from the on-site Options Jazz Lounge’s cosmopolitan interior to the contemporary decor of each guest room. All guest rooms have large windows that open to the fresh air, comfortable duvets, flat-screen HDTVs and free high-speed internet access.
Relax with a treatment at Au Naturel Spa and enjoy live jazz music at Options Jazz Lounge every night. Brookstreet also boasts an extensive gym, indoor saltwater pool, kids wading pool, hot tubs and sauna. Kids will enjoy the games room as well as the winter outdoor skating pond (weather dependent).
- "Spacious and stylish" -- Oyster
- “Brookstreet exudes contemporary luxury at every turn” -- Frommer’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
Room amenities Complimentary water (2 bottles per stay)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request and in King rooms only: complimentary for children up to the age of 4 and CA$15 (subject to tax) per night for older children and adults.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 16 is CA$25 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bed available on request and in King rooms only: complimentary for children up to the age of 4 and CA$15 (subject to tax) per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged CA$25 (subject to tax) per night with a maximum of CA$75 (subject to tax) per week and a one time refundable CA$250 deposit. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for CA$19.95 (subject to tax), per day or Self-Parking for CA$12.95 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
The outdoor pool and whirlpool is open in May and closes in October, weather permitting.
The golf course is open in April and closes in October, weather permitting.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
(83 Member Ratings)