£127 & up – Weekends at Historic DC Hotel w/Valet, 50% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Spend a weekend exploring the nation's most impressive monuments and museums and stay just a 10-minute walk from the White House -- members save 50% into September.
"It all starts at the Capitol" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Stay in a King or Double room Thursday-Sunday
- £145-£154 per night ... through July 28
- £127 per night ... Aug. 1 - Sept. 8
- £164 per night ... Sept. 12-29
- Valet parking (reg. £47)
- Weekdays and upgraded Park View rooms are also discounted into January
What You Need to Know
- The on-site restaurant and bar are currently closed for renovations
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- To book more than two guests in a room, please call the hotel directly
- Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of £20 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, access to the 24-hour fitness center, 25% off at the on-property Starbucks and more
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Restored 1920s Beaux Arts gem overlooking Franklin Square with a newly renovated marble lobby
- Ideal location for exploring the best museums, monuments, parks and restaurants that D.C has to offer
- A block from the Metro and only 5 miles from Reagan National Airport
Named after Alexander Hamilton, this 1920s-era hotel offers boutique-style accommodations just a few blocks from the White House. The building was restored to highlight ornate details such as Beaux Arts-era chandeliers and a grand vaulted ceiling. The newly renovated lobby boasts impressive marble floors and stately columns for a timeless yet modern vibe.
Modern guest rooms are furnished in shades of white, gray and black and offer the choice of one king or two double beds. All accommodations include high-speed Wi-Fi, mini-fridges, flat-screen TVs with streaming capabilities, coffee makers, e-reader tablets and Egyptian cotton bedding.
Guests have 24-hour access to the on-site fitness center with Peloton bicycles and a full-service Starbucks. Located in historic Franklin Square and in the heart of the city, this hotel is one block from the Metro, next door to the Washington Post and a 20-minute walk to the National Mall.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. **PLEASE NOTE: Extra Person's Fees will be applied at the hotel. Please call the hotel directly to add extra person's to your reservation.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: US$20 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
**PLEASE NOTE: Extra Person's Fees will be applied at the hotel. Please call the hotel directly to add extra person's to your reservation.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of US$100 inclusive of tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges will apply.
Valet service fee: US$59 plus tax per night. This resort fee includes: wireless internet access, 66 Channel PURE HD TV in the guestrooms, Press Reader- Hotel Hotspot allowing guest to read from the largest digital collection of newspapers and magazines in over 200 languages while offering the ability to download publications to guest devices for later use, 25% off in-house Starbucks beverages, Room-cast- Streaming technology available from the guestroom allows guest to bring their movies, music, TV shows, games and photos thus creating feeling of home Powered by Google Chromecast.
A resort/facility fee of US$25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Please note: When booking the Travelzoo Deal rate the Valet Parking Fee is waived.
This resort fee includes: wireless internet access, 66 Channel PURE HD TV in the guestrooms, Press Reader- Hotel Hotspot allowing guest to read from the largest digital collection of newspapers and magazines in over 200 languages while offering the ability to download publications to guest devices for later use, 25% off in-house Starbucks beverages, Room-cast- Streaming technology available from the guestroom allows guest to bring their movies, music, TV shows, games and photos thus creating feeling of home Powered by Google Chromecast.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Please note: The Restaurant is closed.
£127 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(45 Member Ratings)