£141 – Luxurious Downtown Vancouver Hotel
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Located in downtown Vancouver, each luxurious suite at Wedgewood Hotel & Spa features a private balcony to enjoy the panoramic view of the city, Travelzoo members save 25% on this deal, that also covers dates during Dine Out Vancouver 2020.
"The luxurious, family-owned Wedgewood is all about pampering" -- Fodor's
- Sunday-Thursday check-ins:
- £141 per night … Executive Room
- £161 per night … Deluxe Executive Room
- £182 per night … Junior Suite
- Friday-Saturday check-ins:
- £155 per night .. Executive Room
- £175 per night … Deluxe Executive Room
- £195 per night … Junior Suite
- Additional room upgrades are available; check the calendar for pricing details
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is not available; valet parking is £20 plus tax per vehicle, per night
- Not pet-friendly
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Named one of the top hotels in Vancouver in Conde Nast Traveller's Reader's Choice Awards in 2019
- The only hotel in Vancouver with balconies in every room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, turndown service and French fare at Bacchus Restaurant & Lounge
- Views of the Vancouver Art Gallery and the award-winning rooftop garden of the Robson Square courthouse
In the heart of downtown Vancouver near Robson Square is the CAA 4-Diamond Wedgewood Hotel & Spa. The family-owned property is small enough to be intimate -- with 83 guest rooms and suites -- but also luxurious, and there are plenty of attractions nearby. The Vancouver Art Gallery is a two-minute stroll from the hotel and displays works from Canadian artists as well as popular touring exhibitions.
Begin your day at Bacchus Restaurant & Lounge, where items like farm-fresh omelettes and brioche French toast will tempt your palate. Return for lunch or dinner, or drop by for a nightcap.
The Spa at the Wedgewood Hotel provides the ultimate escape, with options like the Espresso Limon Slimming Body Wrap and Epicuren Advanced Customized Facial. If travelling with a companion, book a couples treatment. The health club on property overlooks Robson Square and the garden terrace, and provides state-of-the art fitness equipment.
It’s easy to understand why this hotel was named a top hotel in Vancouver in Condé Nast Traveller's Readers' Choice Awards 2019. All of the guest rooms have balconies that overlook the beauty of Vancouver. Guest bathrooms are crafted of Roman marble with deep soaking tubs.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$40 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Valet service fee: C$35 plus tax per night. Includes in and out privileges.
Includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£141 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(15 Member Ratings)