Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock
Why We Love It
- Step out onto the balcony or patio for views of the Red Rock formations or the resort's championship golf course
- Rooms come with gas fireplaces
- Guests can rejuvenate at the full-service spa featuring healing body and salon treatments
- Shops, restaurants and galleries at Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village are a 15-minute drive away
"Plenty to do at this resort" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
Breathtaking red rock views against Sedona’s cerulean skies attract visitors to this Arizonian city year round. Unwind at the Hilton Sedona Resort & Spa’s cozy guest rooms, relaxing spa and championship golf course.
Complete with a gas fireplace and a private patio or balcony, rooms at this resort are dressed with wood furniture, wrought iron beds and Peter Thomas Roth bath amenities.
Retreat to the eForea Spa at Hilton Sedona for an antioxidant facial featuring a natural enzyme peel and acupressure to clear energy paths, or choose the Terra Roja treatment with loofah exfoliation, a clay body wrap and a Vichy shower. Fitness classes such as yoga, Zumba and Tai Chi are also available.
Guests can take a 15-minute drive to shops, restaurants and art galleries at Tlaquepaque, which was modeled after a traditional Mexican village and means "best of everything."
- "Most visitors come for the golf, but even non-golfers will find plenty to do at this resort" -- Frommer's
- "Views that are as beautiful as your wildest dreams" -- SedonaHappy.com
- Sedona was named one of the "10 Best Small Towns in America" in 2013 by Fodor's
- Gym / fitness center
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.99 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 20.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 21.27 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.