Alexandra Resort - All Inclusive
Why We Love It
- Conde Nast Traveler readers ranked this resort one of the Top 15 in the Atlantic
- All rooms have some kind of water view, either the ocean or the pool
- Sits right on Grace Bay beach, ranked the top Caribbean beach in TripAdvisor's 2014 Travelers' Choice awards
- Kitchen or kitchenette in every room, and free Wi-Fi
"Decidedly upscale" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
When Conde Nast Traveler's readers selected The Alexandra resort as one of the top options in the Atlantic, they praised the resort's beachfront perch and seafood restaurant. It "is arguably the most popular restaurant of vacationers on the island," claims Fodor's of the dining room, where lobsters and scallops are tossed together with tropical spices, all on an outdoor patio facing the surf.
Grace Bay beach curves out in front of the resort, its white powdery sand hugging a turquoise bay filled with a shallow, easily accessible coral reef. Guests can ply the waters using the paddle boats, kayaks and snorkeling equipment that the hotel provides free with all stays. Guests also get complimentary access to a tennis court and bicycles. The resort buildings surround a large lagoon-style swimming pool, crossed by small bridges and speckled with palm trees and sun loungers.
Rooms feel like personal condos. Even the standard studio comes with a kitchenette, and larger suites have full kitchens. All options are outfitted with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, feather-top beds, and sliding glass doors that open to private balconies.
- "The friendliest staff on the island will make you feel like family, and the Kid's Club will make families even more welcome" -- Fodor's
- "If you're looking to lounge on a private beach, with a daiquiri in hand, then The Alexandra Resort & Spa has got you covered" -- U.S. News & World Report
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children up to the age of 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/cribs and extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.