Villas de Santa Fe
Why We Love It
- This deal saves 30% on regular rates
- The art galleries and dining of The Plaza are less than a 15-minute walk away
- Spacious accommodation, accommodating at least four guests
- The outdoor pool is an ideal place to take a dip during Santa Fe summers
- Numerous on-site activities, including a fitness centre and games room
"Urban setting" -- U.S. News & World Report
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
"With its crisp, clear air and bright, sunny weather, Santa Fe couldn't be more welcoming or more unique," says Fodor's of this destination in the Land of Enchantment. New Mexico's capital city, with diverse culture and scenic landscapes, is home to the Villas de Santa Fe. Once you check in, take a dip in the outdoor pool or rent a bike and make the 10-minute ride into the city for boutique shopping and art gallery perusing.
The Plaza provides ample opportunities to sightsee and sample authentic Mexican cuisine. After a day out and about, grab some snacks and beverages and head back to a comfy condo unit. Some suites have partial kitchens and others have full kitchens.
- “Located in this urban setting, Villas de Santa Fe Resort puts you just a short walk from the central plaza” -- U.S. News & World Report
- “The city puts on some of the best New Mexican cooking you'll find” -- The Guardian of Santa Fe
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests:
Cribs and extra beds are available on request and free of charge.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort fee of $10 per night (subject to tax) applies; it includes Wi-Fi, pool and hot tub, fitness center, complimentary lobby coffee, tea, business center computer/Internet, and boarding pass printing.
Please note a fully refundable $100 USD incidental deposit is required at the time of check-in by major credit card and returned at checkout pending inspection. Cash is not accepted.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented at the time of check-in, along with a valid photo ID for verification. The name on the reservation must match the name of the guest who is checking in. If guest is unable to provide the credit card for verification, a credit card authorization form must be sent to the resort by the cardholder prior to check-in, or an alternative credit card must be presented along with a valid photo ID matching the cardholder name for verification. If an alternative card is used, any advance deposit previously collected on the credit card used to book the reservation will be refunded to the card on file and payment including the advance deposit will be obtained on the credit card presented by the guest at check-in. Failure to provide validation of payment will result in the cancellation of the reservation.
Any advance deposit previously collected on the credit card used to book the reservation will be refunded to the card on file and payment will be obtained on the credit card presented by the guest at check-in. Failure to provide validation of payment will result in the cancellation of the reservation.