£74 & up – Iowa City 4-Star Hotel into Fall, Save 40%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Not only have we negotiated discounted rates at this University of Iowa-themed hotel, but members can also book discounted stays during Hawkeye football games through November.
- Stay in a Graduate King or Double Queen through November
- £74 per night ... check in Sunday-Thursday
- Complimentary self-parking (reg. £12)
- Weekend stays start at $109 (select Friday-Saturdays through Nov. 23) and home game dates are also discounted
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Weekday rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary: weekend home game rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable and require a 2-night minimum length of stay
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a destination management fee of 1.59% per night
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Newly opened in 2018 with decor that pays homage to Iowa City, a UNESCO City of Literature
- Expansive bookcases and reading nooks with cozy couches are scattered throughout the lobby
- Attached to the Pedestrian Mall, with restaurants, bars and shops that attract locals and visitors alike
- Located just across the river from the University of Iowa and Kinnick Stadium
Bookworms will feel right at home in the lobby of the Graduate Hotel. Filled with well-lit corners and cozy places to sit, this literary themed hotel is stylish and inviting. Walls are lined with bookcases and adorned with quotes from scholars and students. As it's located just across the river from University of Iowa, students often make their way over to popular lobby coffee bar Poindexter. The hotel is also attached to the Pedestrian Mall, a popular spot for locals and visitors to go shopping, hang out at a bar or grab a meal at one of the many restaurants. Guests can also drive approximately 20 minutes to the Herbert hoover Presidential Library and Museum.
The retro-hipster library design flows into the guest rooms with quirky vintage accent pieces paired with modern staples. Rooms feature Malin & Goetz bath products, complimentary Wi-Fi and in-room coffee. Guests also have access to the 24-hour fitness center and complimentary bike rentals to roam around the only UNESCO City of Literature in North America.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds available in King rooms only.
Extra bed available upon request: US$12 plus tax, per stay.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra beds available in King rooms only.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Valet service fee: US$20 plus tax per day. A destination marketing fee (listed as a Service Charge) of 1.59% per room, per night applies and will be added to the total price at check-out.
***The Self-Parking fee will be waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal***
Self-parking fee: $14 USD plus tax per day.
Valet and self-parking include in and out privileges.
A destination marketing fee (listed as a Service Charge) of 1.59% per room, per night applies and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The pool is permanently closed.
£74 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(25 Member Ratings)