£113 & up – Boston 4-Star Waterfront Hotel into Spring
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
With flowers blooming along the Harborwalk, Fenway Park reopening its doors and shorter lines for cannolis, there's lots to love about Beantown in spring. That's why we've negotiated exclusive savings up to 50% at this waterfront hotel in Boston's historic North End through April.
- £113-£157 ... check in most dates through April
- Stay in a Deluxe King room — these come with partial views of the water or the historic North End neighborhood
- For sweeping views of Boston Harbor and an extra 60 square feet of space, upgrade to a Premier King Waterview, starting at +£18 per night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of £15 plus tax per night; the fee covers discounted spa services, sauna and health club access, seasonal bicycles, Wi-Fi and more
- Valet parking is £38 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Let's start with the location: The hotel overlooks Boston Harbor and is walkable to the North End — where you'll find the Paul Revere House
- Unique perks include a full-service spa, fitness center complete with group classes (fees apply) and one of the only Turkish hammams in New England
- Rooms here come with "all the good stuff" (Fodor's) — think pillowtop mattresses with duvet covers, rainfall showers, Nespresso machines, plus windows that actually open
Sitting directly along Boston's popular Harborwalk, the Battery Wharf Hotel enjoys a commanding location near top sites like the North End neighborhood — home to the Paul Revere house in addition to a bevy of Italian restaurants and Beantown's famous cannolis. In the area, you'll also find Faneuil Hall and the New England Aquarium (both less than a 10-minute ride share away).
The hotel itself feels more like a resort than a downtown auberge thanks to its sprawling layout across four separate buildings on a private campus — this can be an especially welcome reprieve for guests unaccustomed to city life. Starting at 320 square feet, guest rooms are larger than what you'd typically find in Boston, too. They also come with upscale amenities like pillowtop mattresses, down bedding and granite-tiled bathrooms.
There are two restaurants: Battery Wharf Grille specializes in classic New England dishes and seafood prepared with locally sourced ingredients. You can also find light snacks and artisanal coffee at Cafe Amalfi.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib/ Pack 'n Play and extra bedding available in Deluxe King and Premier King Water View rooms only.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: US$25 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Crib/ Pack 'n Play and extra bedding available in Deluxe King and Premier King Water View rooms only.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25.00 USD plus tax per room per night.
Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
Maximum of 1 pet per room.
Valet service fee: US$50 plus tax per day. Oversized vehicles are not permitted.
A resort/facility fee of US$20 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Oversized vehicles are not permitted.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 50% Off
£113 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.