£113 – Florida Keys Oceanfront Hotel, 45% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Relax by the ocean, go kayaking in the bright blue waters or have a drink at the lively pool bar and save 35%-45% on stays at the recently renovated, Florida Keys Postcard Inn Beach Resort.
"This iconic property ... has found new life” -- Fodor's
- Stay in a Two Queens Marina Room through Feb. 13
- £113 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- £191 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Two welcome drinks per stay (£19 value)
- Upgrade to an Oceanfront room for +£26 per night
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required on Friday-Saturday check-ins
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of £27 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, parking, use of bicycles, kayaks, paddle boards, snorkel gear and more
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- An recent $11 million renovation created a sleek, beachy look with an on-site Starbucks
- Islamorada is just an hour away from Miami and is home of the largest fishing fleet in the Florida Keys
- It’s a quick walk from room to beach chair, allowing for optimal feet-in-the-sand time
- The property offers a free-form pool overlooking the ocean
- The Tikibar was first opened in 1969 and has been serving up lively weekend entertainment and The Rum Runner cocktail ever since
The Postcard Inn at Holiday Isle already had a reputation for having one of the most happening Tiki bars in the Keys. The bar originally opened in 1969, and in 1972, on a dare, the manager invented the cocktail now known as the Rum Runner. The alfresco bar beneath a thatched roof is still a popular stop for visitors, including celebrities like Susan Sarandon and Jeff Daniels. The rest of the resort has been gussied up with an $11 million renovation that brought in a contemporary — yet still casual — vibe.
Rooms have nautical twists, including decorative fish sculptures mounted on whitewashed wood-paneled walls, rustic wood furnishings and textiles in aquatic colors. Upgraded rooms have private balconies, some overlooking the Atlantic. The Holiday Isle Tiki Bar includes live entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights, and there are two other restaurants — the Raw Bar, which serves up seafood favorites and Ciao Hound, which offers Italian comfort food. Guests can purchase water sport adventures that depart from the resort, including dive trips, fishing charters, boat rentals, Jet Ski trips and snorkeling.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: US$20 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 for older children and adults.
Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at $100 USD per room, per stay.
Maximum weight: 40 pounds.
Maximum of 2 dogs, per room
A resort/facility fee of US$35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/facility fee includes:
The resort/facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The Raw Bar is currently under construction and is expected to open by January 1, 2020.
£113 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(15 Member Ratings)