£149 – 2-night Bath stay w/afternoon tea & bubbly, 39% off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
In Bath, you can stroll along "honey-coloured Georgian streets" (The Times), explore a variety of shops and cafés, and relax in thermal waters. A 2-night stay at Brooks Guesthouse near the city centre is now £149, saving up to 39% on regular prices. This deal includes:
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin Room or a King Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- Afternoon tea on arrival (worth £12.50 per person)
- A bottle of prosecco in the room on arrival (worth £25)
- A 2-night stay in a Four-Poster King Room is £169
- An overnight stay with a bottle of prosecco and a box of truffles on arrival is £89 (available Sunday-Thursday 1-30 April only)
- Fridays are an extra £20 per night and Saturdays are an extra £40 per night
- Note: reception is open 8am-8pm Saturday-Thursday; 8am-9pm Friday. For check-in and checkout outside these times, please contact hotel to make an arrangement
Why We Love This Hotel
- "This large B&B offers stylish accommodation in a pair of Victorian buildings," says The Daily Telegraph
- The Royal Crescent, the Roman Baths, Thermae Bath Spa and the historic city centre's variety of shops and cafés are all an easy stroll from the guesthouse
- Rooms are furnished with a mix of antiques and modern pieces, and breakfasts include ingredients from local suppliers
Bath is "one of Britain's most appealing cities" (Lonely Planet) and Brooks Guesthouse offers "stylish" (The Daily Telegraph) B&B accommodation within walking distance of many of its major sights. Set on a bustling road, the B&B occupies a pair of 19th-century houses, a short walk from Royal Victoria Park, "the perfect setting for pleasant strolls and leisurely picnics" (Fodor’s) and from the Royal Crescent's "semicircular terrace of majestic town houses" (Lonely Planet). Both the Jane Austen Centre, and the Roman Baths and accompanying museum are around a 10-minute walk away and Bath Abbey, a "15th-century edifice of golden, glowing stone" (Lonely Planet) takes about 15 minutes to reach on foot.
There's a "Victorian chic" (The Daily Telegraph) feel to Brooks Guesthouse's interiors, which include an elegant lounge with plush seating and a fireplace. Guests can start the day with breakfast in the "relaxing and informal" dining room -- options include eggs florentine, smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels, and sausage and bacon sandwiches. There's also an honesty bar stocked with drinks and snacks.
"Florid, metallic wallpaper, pretty fireplaces, gilt mirrors and chandeliers" (The Daily Telegraph) characterise the guestrooms, which include free Wi-Fi, TVs and iPod docks, plus tea- and coffee-making facilities.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
Standard Time is 2pm. Reception is open from 8am until 8pm only.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
For arrivals outside of the opening hours, please contact the hotel directly for further information.
Reception is open from 8am until 8pm only.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests: Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 or under.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 39% off
£75 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.