£69 – Atlantic City Hard Rock Hotel w/£44 Daily Credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Brand-new resort and casino? Check. Oceanfront views? Check. Daily £44 dining credit? Check. Travelzoo members can now take advantage of this exclusive offer at the Hard Rock Hotel in Atlantic City and save 45% on stays through May.
- £69 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays in an Ocean Classic King
- £138 per night ... Fridays in a Classic room
- Includes £38 daily dining credit (Sunday-Friday only)
- Saturday stays are also available
What You Need to Know
- £44 food-and-beverage credit must be used at outlets – Hard Rock Café, Fresh Harvest, Council Oak Fish, Kuro, YouYu. Credit must be used daily or will be forfeited.
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types allow additional adults at higher rates
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of £11 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, access to indoor pool, seasonal deck, business center and fitness center
- Self-parking is £8, and valet parking is £15 plus tax per night
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: Treat yourself to a massage or facial at the spa and save up to $125 with this deal.
Why We Love This Hotel
- New beachfront rock-and-roll-themed hotel that opened in summer 2018
- Features Fender guitar-lender program with virtual lessons for guests
- Heated indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center and sprawling spa
- Over 20 restaurants on-site including a Hard Rock Café
The Hard Rock Atlantic City is located just steps from the sand. The beachfront casino hotel is across the boardwalk from Steel Pier’s carnival games and rides, including a giant Ferris wheel built in 2017.
Accommodations feature king beds, Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, coffeemakers, armchairs with ottomans and mini fridges; some rooms have sofas and ocean views. Like all Hard Rock Hotels, the Atlantic City outpost offers The Sound of Your Stay, which includes an in-room listening experience with curated records, a personalized playlist to download to devices and the option to borrow one of the hotel’s 20 Fender guitars -- complete with video lessons and pop-up studios en suite.
Guests have access to the hotel's indoor pool; 24-hour fitness center and spa, with private and couples treatment rooms; a full-service hair and nail salon; barber; steam and sauna rooms; and a co-ed therapeutic pool area.
The property features more than 20 dining venues, with options ranging from a buffet to the signature Hard Rock Café and the celeb-favorite Sugar Factory to the upscale Kuro, featuring a menu of artisanal Japanese cuisine and over 100 wines. This rock-and-roll-themed complex is also home to a casino, with 2200 slots and 120 table games; a nightclub; theater; sports arena; and shops. Before departure, guests are invited to swing by the adjacent Rocktane Gas & Wash, a convenience store and gas station open late.
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- ADA compliant rooms
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are allowed in rooms with 1 bed only.
Extra bed available upon request: US$35 plus tax, per night.
Cot not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra beds are allowed in rooms with 1 bed only.
Dog friendly hotel. One dog is allowed on request.
Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $100 USD plus tax, per night will be charged upon arrival.
Valet service fee: US$20 plus tax per day. Self-parking fee: $10 USD plus tax per day.
A $5.27 per night occupancy fee (listed as City Tax on checkout page) will be added to the total price of your stay and will be paid directly to the hotel. This is in addition to a 9% city tax, 3.625% sales tax and 1% occupancy fee that are included in the total displayed on the checkout page.
A resort/facility fee of $15 USD plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay and will be paid directly to the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
Self-parking fee: $10 USD plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£69 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.