£52 – Atlantic City's Hard Rock Hotel: Stays thru December
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Starting at £52 per night, these are the lowest rates we've seen at this member-favorite Hard Rock Hotel...ever. That means more money in your pocket to try your luck on the hotel's gigantic casino floor.
- Check in Oct. 1 - Dec. 30
- £52 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- £113 per night ... Friday
- £174 per night ... Saturday
- Stay in an Ocean Deluxe King room — these are upgrades over standard rooms and offer better views of the water
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Travelzoo Tip: Looking for a little R&R? Check out these exclusively discounted rates at the Rock Spa & Salon on site.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before arrival; the first night's room and tax will be forfeited for cancellations received after this time or no-shows
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of £13 plus tax, per night; the fee covers pool and beach access, Wi-Fi, fitness center access and classes, in-room coffee and more
- Self-parking and valet parking are available; fees apply
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Hip, beachfront rock 'n' roll-themed casino hotel
- Heated indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center and sprawling spa
- More than 20 restaurants on-site including, of course, a Hard Rock Café
- Enroll in the Fender guitar-lender program and learn to rock out through virtual lessons
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Sitting just steps from the sand and Atlantic City's legendary boardwalk, the Hard Rock Hotel is nothing short of a rock 'n' roll entertainment complex: On-site, you'll find an enormous casino with more than 2,000 slots, 120 table games and a sportsbook, in addition to a full-service spa complete with private and couples treatment rooms. There are also more than 20 dining venues, ranging from the signature Hard Rock Café to the Japanese-style Kuro — about which, NJ.com said, "If you've got just one meal here, this is where to go."
Guest rooms feature king beds, Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, armchairs with ottomans and minifridges; some overlook the ocean, too. Like all Hard Rock Hotels, the Atlantic City outpost offers an in-room listening experience with curated records or the option to borrow one of the hotel’s 20 Fender guitars — complete with video lessons and pop-up studios en suite.
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- ADA compliant rooms
Minimum age required to check in: 21. Check-in begins at 4pm, Monday - Saturday and 5pm on Sunday.
Check-in begins at 4pm, Monday - Saturday and 5pm on Sunday.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Maximum of 1 extra bed per room.
Cot not available.
Extra bed available upon request: US$35 plus tax, per night.
Rates are based on a maximum of 2 guests.
Maximum of 1 extra bed per room.
Only service animals allowed. All service animals must be registered when making a hotel reservation and confirmed at the time of check-in.
All service animals must be registered when making a hotel reservation and confirmed at the time of check-in.
A resort/facility fee of US$17 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/facility fee includes:
The resort/facility fee is subject to change based on the discretion of the hotel.
An occupancy fee (listed as City Tax) of $5.27 USD tax inclusive per room per night applies and will be paid at the hotel.
A 6% city tax, 6.625% sales tax and 1% occupancy fee apply and will be included in the total rate messaged.
Self-parking and valet are available at posted rates. These rates are subject to change based on availability. Please contact the hotel directly for current rates.
The resort/facility fee includes:
Please visit www.hardrockhotelatlanticcity.com for full list of restaurant hours.
Prior to your stay, please review our travel updates page for the latest travel guidelines and restrictions by clicking:
New guidelines are in place to ensure guest safety and cleanliness. Please visit our Safe&Sound program page for information: https://www.hardrockhotelatlanticcity.com/safe-sound
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City has resumed indoor dining service at Council Oak Steaks & Seafood, Kuro, YOUYU Noodle Bar, Hard Rock Cafe, and Sugar Factory. Reservations are recommended for Council Oak Steaks & Seafood, Kuro, and Sugar Factory, as all indoor dining outlets will operate at the state-mandated 25% capacity limitation.
Up to 45% Off
£52 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(493 Member Ratings)