The Singular Patagonia
Why We Love It
- Ranked the No. 9 hotel in all of South America on TripAdvisor (2014)
- Glaciers, mountains and ocean waters make for a serene setting
- The restaurant uses local ingredients unique to the region
- The eco-conscious spa features floor-to-ceiling windows
“#1 of 25 hotels in Puerto Natales” -- TripAdvisor.com
Rooms & Rates
Rated as the No.1 hotel in Chile by TripAdvisor travelers in 2013 and 2014, The Singular Patagonia is a one-of-a-kind destination. The structure where the hotel now resides was built as a cold storage plant in 1915, but has been updated with sustainable materials and awarded a LEED environmental certification.
Just off the shoreline are the ocean waters, and farther in the distance are the snow-capped mountains of South America. The pristine land on which the property is located is ideal for bird watching, horseback riding and cycling. Water lovers may also enjoy a harbor tour or kayaking (fees may apply).
Guests can opt to purchase full board or half board options that come with meals. The on-site restaurant offers views of Last Hope Sound and dishes crafted from local ingredients such as king crab, lamb and white strawberries.
At the end of a busy day, unwind in a guest room with 500 square feet of space. Kick up your feet and take in the views of the Patagonia fjords out the picture window. Bathrooms feature heated floors and a separate tub and shower. Housekeeping is provided twice daily, including a turndown service with complimentary water. Stay in touch using the Wi-Fi access provided.
- “The most talked-about hotel property in Chilean Patagonia” -- Fodor’s
- “One-of-a-kind historic setting” -- Fodor’s
- “The singular beauty of the region renders the journey worth it” -- Frommer’s
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.