£82 & up – Florida: 4-Star Sarasota Hotel, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Sarasota has an artsy and cultural vibe that makes it unlike any other Florida destination. This member-exclusive deal saves 40% on regular rates at a centrally located 4-star hotel through December.
- Stay in a King or Double Queen Room
- £82-£119 ... daily through October
- £119-£155 ... daily November-December
- Waived resort fee (reg. £20), which includes valet parking, use of beach chairs and Wi-Fi
- Upgrade to a Balcony King Room for +£18 per night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; Refundable rates are +£9 per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Conde Nast Traveler loves the vertical gardens in the lobby, the terrace pool and that it's "super close to the Ringing Museum and the very walkable, underrated downtown
- This 4-star hotel features a chic midcentury-modern design
- Amenities include two pools, a hot tub, private cabanas, a restaurant and bar and a poolside juice bar
- A Volkswagen microbus named Reggie shuttles guests to the beach, a few minutes away
The Sarasota Modern, opened in December 2018, is located in the heart of the city’s Rosemary District, a trendy, artsy and walkable area in downtown Sarasota with a variety of shopping and dining options.
The 89-room hotel from Marriott's Tribute Portfolio features a lushly landscaped deck with two pools, a hot tub, private cabanas, a juice bar and a restaurant and bar called Rudolph’s, which features fresh, local cuisine. There is also a Volkswagen microbus named Reggie that shuttles guests to Lido Key Beach 3 miles away.
Guests can unwind in oversized modernist-style rooms with 50-inch flat-screen TVs, luxe bath amenities, glass walk-in rainfall showers and clawfoot tubs.
Local attractions include Ringling Museum of Art, Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, Sarasota Opera House, Sarasota Orchestra and Sarasota Jungle Gardens. Some of the best beaches on Florida's Gulf Coast are within 10 miles, including Lido Key Beach, Siesta Key Beach and Turtle Beach, where visitors can snorkel or go boating. Several botanical gardens, nature preserves, bike trails and golf courses are also located nearby.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $150.00 USD plus tax per room per stay (up to 7 day stay)
Maximum of 2 pets per room.
Maximum combined weight: 40 pounds.
Pet(s) are to be on leashes at all times on property.
Pet(s) are allowed to dine at Rudolph’s on the patio.Room may only be serviced by Housekeeping if pet(s) are removed from room or inside a crate.
A resort/facility fee of US$24 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
Please Note: The resort/ facility fee is waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rates.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£82 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(107 Member Ratings)