£135 – Chicago: Chic Conrad Hotel w/Parking
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Now that the holidays are over, spend some of that cash you received on a trip to one of the best hotels in Chicago. You'll also receive a free room upgrade, complimentary parking and breakfast — extras valued at over £77 a night.
One of the Top Hotels in Chicago (Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards 2019)
- £135 per night ... most dates through Feb. 6
- £144 per night ... most dates Feb. 7 - April 16
- Stay in an upgraded Michigan Avenue View King room
- Additional upgraded room types are also available starting at +£27 per night
- Valet parking for one vehicle (reg. £58 per night)
- Complimentary daily continental breakfast buffet per registered guest (reg. £19 per person, inclusive of tax & gratuity)
What You Need to Know
- Complimentary breakfast available in Baptiste & Bottle only (not valid for in-room dining; no substitutions or cash value)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types allow additional adults at higher rates
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Literally just a few steps from Chicago's famous Magnificent Mile
- Bright, airy rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and 65-inch flat-screen TVs
- Excellent views greet guests upon arrival at the 20th-floor skyline lobby
- "If you want to feel like you’re in the center of the buzzy city, it’s hard to beat this location" (Forbes Travel Guide)
Midcentury modern style meets an urban escape overlooking the Magnificent Mile at a hotel that's "as stately as they come" with an "elegant and sophisticated space" (The Telegraph UK). Every visit starts with a trip to the hotel's 20th-floor skyline lobby, and while you're at it, stop by the virtual-reality concierge for an Oculus VR headset tour of Chicago, including the view from atop the John Hancock.
Rooms range from the Superior King to a variety of suites and studios; the 65-inch TVs are some of the largest offered by a hotel in the city, and mornings start a little easier when the Nespresso coffee maker gets things going. Michigan Avenue View rooms let you gaze down on the Mag Mile and include granite countertops in the bathrooms, digital key entry, plenty of USB plugs for your devices, plus free Wi-Fi.
For Midwestern flavor, Baptiste & Bottle on the lobby level "is worth the trip alone" (Conde Nast Traveler), serving a parade of bourbon and whiskey drinks (some mixed tableside) alongside a menue of roasted chicken, lamb and steak. Guests can reserve spa treatments at the Conrad's sister property, the nearby Waldorf Astoria Chicago.
The hotel sits at the heart of the Mag Mile — the famous new Starbucks Reserve is directly next door — with Water Tower Place and the Hancock to the north, the river and the theaters of the Loop to the south, and Navy Pier a few minutes to the east.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$100 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 25 kg.
Valet service fee: US$76 per night. Includes in and out privileges.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal", Travelzoo Members are eligible for: complimentary parking for one vehicle.
Includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£135 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(281 Member Ratings)