£89 – Cleveland 4-Star Hotel in Historic Arcade w/Breakfast
Stay in the historic Arcade building, which Conde Nast Traveler calls one of Cleveland's "most iconic landmarks," within walking distance of many popular attractions -- while saving up to 40%.
- What's included:
- Stay in a King Room through February
- £89 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- Weekends and stays in March are also discounted
- Breakfast for two at 1890 Restaurant (reg. £32)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is available at various nearby garages, and valet parking is £25 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"One of the best-rated locations in Cleveland" -- Gayot
Why We Love It
- Landmark hotel built in 1890 with historic charm and Victorian architecture
- Great location for guests attending a performance in Playhouse Square, a game at the Quicken Loans Arena or visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- A two-minute walk from Cleveland's most popular bars, restaurants and entertainment on East Fourth Street
The location of the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at the Arcade is among the very best in the city. Cleveland's most popular attractions are within walking distance -- including the Quicken Loans arena, which hosts numerous sporting events, concerts and family-friendly shows; The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, voted the best museum in Ohio by USA Today; and Playhouse Square, the second-largest performing arts center in America.
Conde Nast Traveler describes, "A work of art in itself, the European-influenced five-story Arcade, also one of the city’s most iconic landmarks, boasts scrolling iron balconies, a windowed roof bathing the plant-lined stores in natural light and the swanky Hyatt Regency Hotel." Guest rooms boast historic vaulted ceilings, as well as Hyatt Grand beds, flat-screen TVs, minifridges and coffee makers. Guests also have access to the full-service fitness center. Enjoy Midwestern comfort food for breakfast or lunch at 1890 Restaurant or choose a drink from the extensive beverage list at the 1890 lounge. The lounge also offers a broad dinner menu, ranging from casual appetizers to hearty meals.
- "Striking Victorian-style architecture" -- Oyster
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bed available upon request: US$20 per stay.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Dogs are allowed on request, and will be charged 100 USD plus tax, per stay for 1-6 nights and an additional 100 USD plus tax, cleaning fee for stays of 7 nights or more.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Fees: Valet service fee: US$32 plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£89 / night
When You Can Go
Options through March
Getting ThereCleveland Hopkins International Airport is approximately a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.