£119 – Yorkshire manor stay with dinner & wine, save 38%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
A 12th-century Grade II-listed manor house combining traditional and contemporary appeal, Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall is within 25 minutes’ drive of the shops and galleries of Sheffield, and the wild landscapes of the Peak District. Stays at this historic property are now £119, with a 3-course dinner, a bottle of wine, and full English breakfast included, and save up to 38%.
- This deal is valid Sunday-Friday until 30 April, 2022. Saturdays are £30 more
- Accommodation in a Standard Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A bottle of wine in the room on arrival (worth £19.50)
- A 3-course dinner (worth £37.50 per person)
- Late checkout (worth £20)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted. Should you be unable to travel due to Covid-19 restrictions, you can amend your stay for dates arriving by 30 April, 2022, subject to availability. Refer to the cancellation policy on the booking page for full details and restrictions
Why We Love This Hotel
- A 12th-century manor house, Mosborough Hall is a Grade II-listed building
- Mosborough is located between Chesterfield and Sheffield — both are less than 25 minutes away by car
- In Sheffield, you can visit the shops of the Antiques Quarter and Meadowhall, or the Winter Garden, one of the UK's largest temperate glasshouses
- Bolsover Castle is 20 minutes away by car, while the stately Chatsworth House in the Peak District is a 45-minute drive away
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre or hotel experience, and create a memory
Located in the village of Mosborourgh near Sheffield, Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall Hotel is surrounded by pleasant gardens. The bedrooms offer "very high-quality furnishings and good amenities" (The AA).
The historic market town of Chesterfield is 20 minutes away by car. Take a stroll in the town centre to see the 14th-century St Mary and All Saints Church, famous for its crooked spire. Sheffield is also within easy reach, less than 25 minutes' drive from the hotel.
Mosborough Hall Hotel is also close to the Peak District National Park. You can visit the imposing, Grade I-listed Bolsover Castle, or follow in the footsteps of Mr Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet at stately Chatsworth House, which was used as the filming location for the Pemberley estate in the 2005 "Pride and Prejudice" movie. Both sites are less than 45 minutes' drive from the hotel.
Back at Mosborough Hall, you can relax in the lounge, or have a meal in the on-site Darcy's Brasserie & Bar.
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Cot not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. Dogs are allowed on request only (please contact the hotel to book prior to your arrival) and will be charged at 20 GBP per dog, per night.
Dogs are allowed in the bar and the Old Hall but not the restaurant.
Dogs are allowed on request only (please contact the hotel to book prior to your arrival) and will be charged at 20 GBP per dog, per night.
Additional details: Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 38%
£119 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(8 Member Ratings)