£69 – Yorkshire manor stay with cream tea & more, 46% off
Stays at Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall Hotel, a Grade II-listed manor house with "high quality bedrooms" (The AA), start from £69. Saving up to 46% on regular prices, the offer includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- Cream tea on arrival (worth £6.95 per person; served 12-4pm Monday-Saturday; 3-6pm Sunday)
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £20)
- An overnight stay with a 3-course set-menu dinner, breakfast, cream tea and late checkout is £99
- A 2-night stay with daily breakfast, cream tea on arrival and late checkout is £129
- It's £179 for a 2-night stay with daily breakfast, 3-course set-menu dinner, cream tea and late checkout until 12pm
Why We Love It
- A 17th-century manor house, Mosborough Hall is a Grade II-listed building
- Mosborough is located between Chesterfield and Sheffield -- both are less than 25 minutes away by car
- In Sheffield, you can visit the shops of the Antiques Quarter and Meadowhall, or the Winter Garden, one of the UK's largest temperate glasshouses
- Bolsover Castle is 20 minutes away by car, while the stately Chatsworth House in the Peak District is a 45-minute drive away
Located in the village of Mosborourgh near Sheffield, Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall Hotel is set in a Grade II-listed manor house surrounded by pleasant gardens. The bedrooms offer "very high-quality furnishings and good amenities" (The AA).
The historic market town of Chesterfield is 20 minutes away by car. Take a stroll in the town centre to see the 14th-century St Mary and All Saints Church, famous for its crooked spire. Sheffield is also within easy reach, less than 25 minutes' drive from the hotel. There, you can visit the stores of the Antiques Quarter or head to the Winter Garden, which is next to the Millennium Art Gallery and is one of the UK's largest temperate glasshouses.
Mosborough Hall Hotel is also close to the Peak District National Park. You can visit the imposing, Grade I-listed Bolsover Castle, voted the spookiest English Heritage site in 2017, or follow in the footsteps of Mr Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet at stately Chatsworth House, which was used as the filming location for the Pemberley estate in the 2005 "Pride and Prejudice" movie. Both sites are less than 45 minutes' drive from the hotel.
Back at Mosborough Hall, you can relax in the lounge, or have a meal in the on-site Darcy's Brasserie & Bar.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Breakfast for children is included Infant's cot/crib and extra bed available in Standard Rooms only.
Extra bed not available for older children and adults.
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
£10 per night for children 2 or under.
£15 per night for children 3 to 12.
Infant's cot/crib and extra bed available in Standard Rooms only.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at £20 per pet per night.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 46% off
£69 / night
When You Can Go
Sun-Fri 1 Jan-31 Mar, 2019; +£16 Sat
Getting ThereParking is free. Sheffield Railway Station is 20 minutes' drive away.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(5 Member Ratings)