£178 – No. 1 Hotel in Nashville through Summer, 40% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Spacious rooms, friendly staff, ideal location and great restaurants -- when we visited, we pretty much loved it all. Book a room at the No. 1 hotel in Nashville (TripAdvisor) and save 40% through summer.
"Quickly becoming one of the most stylish places to see and be seen" -- Fodor's
- Check in Sunday-Thursday in a King room
- £240 per night ... April 28 - May 23
- £213 per night ... May 28 - June 27
- £178 per night ... June 30 - Sept. 9
- Daily £19 food-and-beverage credit to Ellington's Mid Way Bar & Grill
- Weekend stays and upgraded rooms are also discounted
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is £30 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- TripAdvisor ranks it the No. 1 hotel in Nashville, and Conde Nast Traveler readers voted it one of the Top Hotels in Nashville
- This mid-century modern boutique hotel opened in 2018 in an iconic Nashville skyscraper
- Spacious guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and marble bathrooms
- Great downtown location near the Ryman Auditorium, Victory Park and Broadway
If you take a look around the Fairlane Hotel and feel as though you've stepped back a bit through time -- or onto a "Mad Men" set -- then you're in the right place. Set into a former bank building with mid-century modern touches throughout, the Fairlane exudes a "playful but posh 1970s-inspired aesthetic" (Garden & Gun).
Rooms feature luxe amenities like 55-inch flat-screen TVs, USB charging stations, marble showers and down comforters. Wi-Fi is free throughout, and all rooms receive complimentary nightly turndown service. Guests who upgrade to a suite will stay in a room that adds a separate living area, wet bar and soaking tub.
The hotel's on-site dining outlets are definitely worth a visit -- the first Mile End Delicatessen outside New York City offers pastrami and fresh bagels made in-house, while the Union Teller Coffee Counter serves Stumptown coffee and handmade pastries. It's Ellington's Mid Way Bar & Grill that's getting the lion's share of local attention, though -- the menu is inspired by mid-century cuisine like shrimp cocktails, wedge salads, pork chops and carrot cake for dessert. The fourth-floor skyline views from the wraparound terrace (with an outdoor fire pit) certainly don't hurt either.
The Fairlane also has a great downtown location -- you'll be a few blocks removed from bustling Broadway (which means quieter than many other downtown hotels) but still a short walk to places like the Bridgestone Arena and famous honky-tonks like Tootsies and Robert's Western World.
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bed available upon request: US$30 plus tax, per night.
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Maximum weight: 25 kg. Only 1 dog allowed per room.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of US$150 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Pets are allowed on request.
Only 1 dog allowed per room.
Fees: Valet service fee: US$39 plus tax per night.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£178 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(17 Member Ratings)