£107 – North Vancouver Waterfront Hotel, Reg. £155
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Located along the waterfront in North Vancouver, the Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier offers spectacular views of downtown Vancouver. Travelzoo members can save over 30% with this deal that also covers dates during Dine Out Vancouver Festival.
- Check in most dates through Feb. 29
- Standard Mountainside Rooms
- £107 per night ... One King
- £114 per night ... Two Doubles
- Superior Partial Harbourview Room
- £121 per night ... One King
- Superior Harbourview Rooms
- £134 per night ... One King
- £141 per night ... Two Doubles
- $8 dining credit once per stay
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adult guests are £20 per night
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable 48 hours before check in; one night charged for no-shows within 48 hours
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is £18 plus tax per night
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- A 4-star hotel with views of Vancouver's iconic skyline
- Ranked 4.5 stars by TripAdvisor users
- Adjacent to Lonsdale Quay Market and The Polygon Gallery
- Downtown Vancouver is a 15-minute SeaBus ride away
- Complimentary bicycles (seasonal), a gift shop and a health club with a 25-metre pool are available to guests
The 4-star Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier sits at the base of historic Lonsdale Avenue and offers one of Vancouver's best view points of the iconic city skyline from across the harbour.
Lonsdale Quay Market, with more than 80 local venders and The Polygon Gallery, showcasing contemporary Canadian art, are less than a 5-minute walk away.
The hotel’s Northshore location is ideal for exploring the local mountains and some of the city's top attractions. Check out Capilano Suspension Bridge or take the gondola up to Grouse Mountain for epic views of the city. Nature enthusiasts should head to Lynn Canyon Park to explore the trails through the second-growth rainforest.
Back at the hotel, there are two dining options —The Lobby Restaurant and Lounge or Pier 7 Restaurant — and a health club featuring a 25-metre indoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, a Jacuzzi and a fitness room.
All bedrooms have views of either the waterfront or the Northshore mountains.
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$25 plus tax per pet per night. Maximum 75 CAD plus tax, per stay.
Maximum 75 CAD plus tax, per stay.
Fees: Car park fee: C$26 plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Over 30% off
£107 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.