£438 – 5-Nt Jacuzzi Suite Stay on Island Off Phuket w/Return Transfers & Massage
If you're seeking exclusivity and seclusion, you'll get it in spades at The Village Coconut Island, a 5-star resort located on a private island 5-mins off Phuket's east coast.
A 5-night stay here at £438 for two adults saves 33% on regular prices and includes:
- Accommodation in an Outdoor Jacuzzi Suite with breakfast
- Return airport transfers (reg. £56)
- 24-hour water taxi transfer for arrival and departure
- One-time 60-min spa (reg. £126)
- One-time day-trip to Koh Rang Yai
- THB 500 F&B credit, once per stay
- 5-night stays in a 2-Bedroom Garden View Pool Villas is £847 with four adults each enjoying the same inclusions above (worth a total of £396)
- Stays in high season from Dec 1, 2018 - Mar 31, 2019 & Dec 1-19, 2019 are available for an additional £35 a night
"Guests have everything they need to keep them comfortable and entertained on the property" -- Oyster
Why We Love It
- Coconut Island is "light years away from its overdeveloped big sister" and along with Koh Rang Yai is recommended by Phuket.com as islands to explore in low season
- There are only two ways to get to the island - helicopter or boat, but complimentary activities like beach games, Muay Thai and yoga classes keep your entertained during your stay
- It's sheltered bay is ideal for water sports use of non-motorized equipment like kayaks and hobie cats are complimentary
- The resort's 500m private beach without Phuket's "obnoxious crowds... or aggressive vendors selling their wares" is the main reason guests are willing to get on a boat to travel to the island (Oyster)
- Resort boasts two infinity pools near the beach with water slides facing the ocean and a quieter third pool with views of the bay
Located on Coconut Island, known as Koh Maphrao to locals, this 5-star resort is the only one on the island.
Described as "fun and self-contained," (Oyster) this luxury resort off Phuket's east coast boasts a 500-meter-long private beach offering breathtaking views of Phang Nga Bay.
Though secluded, there's no lack of activities or amenities on the island. Facilities at the resort include two restaurants and a deli, beach bar, on-site cooking school, three swimming pools, spa, fitness center, kids' club, tennis courts, convenience store, clothing store and even bikes for rental.
There are also markets, restaurants, beaches, and cultural activities within a short walk, bike ride, or taxi ride from the hotel.
If you're keen to venture further, this island is great for exploring nearby islands like Rang Yai, Phi Phi Islands and Koh Yao Yai. Phuket is also a short 5-min boat ride away via the resort's 24-hour water taxi, for a small fee of THB 100 per person.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Currency exchange
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Cot available upon request: free of charge. Cost of additional guest:
Cost of additional guest:
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£88 / night
When You Can Go
Nov 1-30, 2018 & Apr 1 - Nov 30, 2019
Getting ThereIt's a 45-min journey to the resort's private jetty at The Villa Laem Hin Lagoon Resort from Phuket International Airport. Another short 5-min boat ride later, you'll reach the resort.
Complimentary round trip airport and boat transfers are provided with every five nights booked. Email the resort at email@example.com to arrange for the transfers.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.