£76 – Mont Tremblant Condo through Ski Season, 30% Off
Travelzoo members save up to 30% through peak ski season -- including March Break -- at this 200-acre resort in the Laurentian Mountains, just a 10-minute drive from the village of Tremblant.
- £76 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- £96 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays and during March Break
- All guests receive free Wi-Fi and free parking
- A two-night minimum stay is required
"Beautiful mountaintop views" -- Lonely Planet
Why We Love It
- Spread out in a one-bedroom condo big enough to sleep four
- A 10-minute drive to the trendy shops and restaurants of the Tremblant pedestrian-only village
- Surrounded by pristine mountain wilderness
- Separate living and dining areas, full kitchens and washer/dryer; guests get free parking and Wi-Fi
Surrounded by Quebec’s stunning Laurentians, Cap Tremblant Mountain Resort delivers breathtaking views year-round. All units at this 200-acre resort have balconies or terraces, letting fresh mountain air flow into comfortable condo accommodations. Ideal for a longer stay, units also have a washer/dryer, kitchen and fireplace.
Meals are available at the on-site restaurant and bistro bar, Il Pinnacolo. Between meals, there's a host of ways to relax -- hot tubs, seasonal tennis courts and two indoor golf simulators (surcharge applies). All guests will have access to free Wi-Fi and parking.
The Tremblant area is ripe with winter activities; a short drive delivers guests to facilities for downhill and cross-country skiing, dog-sledding, alpine hiking trails, ice climbing, skating and fishing, among many more.
- "Terrific views of Mont-Tremblant, Lake Mercier below, and distances far into the horizon ... This is a fine choice if you're looking to be tucked away and left on your own" -- Frommer's
- "Featuring beautiful mountaintop views, this resort and spa is just three minutes from Mont Tremblant Village and Lake Mercier" -- Lonely Planet
- Games room
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children welcome. Crib available on request, free of charge for children 2 and under. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort fee of 5.75% (tax inclusive) per room/ per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out. This fee includes access to hot tub and tennis courts, WiFi and parking.
A Quebec Lodging Tax of 4.02% (tax inclusive) per room/ per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Tennis courts are seasonal.
£76 / night
When You Can Go
Weekdays through May; +£20 for weekends
Getting ThereBy car, Cap Tremblant is an hour and 45 minutes from Montreal International Airport and about two hours from Ottawa.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
(110 Member Ratings)