£361 – Ocean View Studio at Ritz Carlton Waikiki, 30% Off
Stay in an Ocean View room at the Ritz-Carlton Residences in Waikiki -- called "a tranquil and private oasis" by Forbes Travel Guide -- and save up to 30% on stays January-June.
- What's included:
- Travel Jan. 10 - June 30
- £361 per night ... Ocean View Studio
- £406 per night ... One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite with a separate living room and full kitchen
- All rooms come with floor-to-ceiling windows, a private balcony, top-of-the-line appliances including an in-residence washer and dryer, and an oversize bathroom with soaking tub
- Upgraded suite types also discounted
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room; upgraded rooms accommodate up to 6 guests at higher rates
- children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Prepayment required
- Studio and One Bedroom Suites must be cancelled 5 days prior to arrival; Premier One Bedrooms, Two Bedrooms and Three Bedrooms must be cancelled 30 days prior to arrival
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is £28 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"A tranquil and private oasis" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Why We Love It
- Spacious residences come with a separate living room, high-end kitchen and balcony with ocean views
- A block from the beach and next to Honolulu’s Luxury Row filled with luxury shops
- There’s a mobile craft-cocktail bar that will bring a mixology lesson straight to your room
Sharing a block with some of Honolulu’s highest-end shops along Luxury Row, the Ritz-Carlton Residences at Waikiki Beach offers guests a “tranquil and private oasis” says Forbes Travel Guide, “tucked away from buzzing Waikiki.” Though the property is not on the beach, it’s only a five-minute walk to the sand, and guests can stop by the concierge desk for a beach kit with a towel and bottled water.
Suites at the property have the feel of high-end condos. They all come with separate living rooms, floor-to-ceiling windows, a private balcony with views of Waikiki Beach and the Pacific Ocean and a kitchenette or full kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances. A brand new second tower opened in summer 2018, adding on an expanded spa, a second pool and a poolside grill. On the hotel’s eighth floor, Waikiki’s highest infinity pool looks out over the ocean.
Sushi Sho, one of the most exclusive restaurants in town per Forbes Travel Guide, offers 10 coveted seats to lucky diners, and The Market offers breakfast lunch and dinner daily in a more casual setting.
- “Tucked away from buzzing Waikiki, The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach offers a tranquil and private oasis” -- Forbes Travel Guide
- “A modern, slightly more urban Oahu experience” -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee of $35.00 (subject to tax), per day applies, includes in and out privileges, and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
£361 / night
When You Can Go
Jan. 10 - June 30
Getting ThereThe Real Select Vacations at the Ritz Carlton Waikiki is a 25-minute drive from Daniel K. Inouye International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.