£90 – Cottage Retreat on B.C.’s Salt Spring Island, Reg. £128
Why We Love This Deal
Explore the largest of the Southern Gulf Islands with a deal that saves 30% on cottage stays just a five-minute drive from Ganges, "the heart of the community" (Lonely Planet).
"Salt Spring Island is a hot destination -- but that won't change its ... rustic magic" -- The Globe and Mail
- Travel through March 28
- Lakeview two-bedroom duplex:
- £90 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- £106 per night ... Friday-Saturday (March 1-2, 8-9)
- Lakeview two-bedroom cottage or lakeside two-bedroom duplex:
- £94 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- £110 per night ... Friday-Saturday (March 1-2, 8-9)
- Lakeside two-bedroom cottage:
- £98 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- £114 per night ... Friday-Saturday (March 1-2, 8-9)
What You Need to Know
- A stay of two nights or longer is required
- Please contact the hotels reservations department for arrival instructions prior to check-in
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; a 50% deposit is taken at the time of booking; cancel 3 days prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Overlooks Bullock Lake and is set in 35 acres of woodland
- A five-minute drive from Ganges, "the heart of the community" (Lonely Planet)
- Received 100% positive feedback from previous Travelzoo guests who reviewed their stays
- Spacious accommodations with a private balcony or patio, a full kitchen and a dining area
With three wineries, art galleries, shops and a 3,200-yard golf course, Salt Spring Island has something for everyone. These cottages are a five-minute drive from the island's main hub, Ganges -- we visited the town and loved the quaint cafes, boutique shops and friendliness of the people.
All the units on the resort have views of Bullock Lake, as well as two bathrooms, a full kitchen and a fireplace. Travelzoo members who previously stayed here loved the spacious accommodations and "beautiful interiors."
Salt Spring Island's Saturday Market runs from either the first weekend in April or Easter weekend (whichever comes first) through the last Saturday in October. Peruse stalls selling from local food and art to international pottery and clothing.
The self-guided Salt Spring Island Studio Tour is a great way to see the island's many skilled artists and culinary treats. It's free and some studios offer demonstrations or workshop tours.
Ruckle Provincial Park -- a 25-minute drive from the resort -- is popular for hiking and wildlife viewing, and is "one of the most beautiful parks in the southern Gulf Islands" (British Columbia Magazine).
- Private beach
- No elevator / lift
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 3pm. Please contact the hotels reservations department for arrival instructions prior check-in.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Please contact the hotels reservations department for arrival instructions prior check-in.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on up to 4 guests.
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Rates are based on up to 4 guests.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£90 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(12 Member Ratings)